How do I approach this?

Hi there everyone long time no post. lol

I have met someone online thru match recently. She is a wonderful woman and I enjoy her company. There is something that I have to admit that I don't find her sexually attractive. How do I approach this topic with her without hurting her feelings. She is into me and I can sense that but, I have been trying to think of a nice way to say hey I like you but, more as a friend.

Ladies can you give me some ideas?

Thanks!

Just tell her that you cannot see her anymore because you don't feel that "spark" and it would be unfair to both of you to continue. The sooner you tell her the more fair you will be. I would tell her that while you want to keep in touch as friends, you will leave that up to her as you do not want to interfere in her life.

You will initially need to distance yourself from her. Don't ask her out on dates. Once you've got some distance, call her to talk. Don't ask her to dinner or to hang out because it could be perceived as a date.

*One key elements I've seen between male/female friendships is that they often times need to be from a distance. Phone chat can happen more frequently but in person meetings are usually far spaced apart.

I say. you don't tell her that.. you will hurt her regardless.. sexual attraction may not spark in the beginning. I can tell you this from my own experience. but I got to know her better and and started to like her alot. I say give her a chace and I am sure she is a great lady. Hope this helped you man.

lunatic, you see a person once and your afraid to tell that their not right for you??

Couple of things....because it's your first encounter, forget about her....you don't have to be mister gentleman ( sorry ladies)

Now because you have some class.....you will tell her that she is a very nice person but you don't have a "spark' or "butterflies" for her and that it was nice meeting her.....

Don't lead her on!!