tell me what you think

i have two really quick questions. im embarrassed to admit that for some reason i seem ejactulate quick when i have sex with my girlfriend. is there anyway of making myself last longer? i heard of masturbating but i dont want to result to that. also for valentines day what do you think if i send 2 dozen roses and some chocolate covered strawberries to my girlfriends class? we are both in college. if thats not good than any advice? thanks.

Every woman I know likes big, showy public displays like that. Every girl in her class will be going OOOHHH AHHH and wishing they were her!

As for the PE, that can be either a phsycological or biological problem. Only your doctor can answer that. The good news is that its very treatable. Go to the doctor and they can tell you what needs to be done.

If you are about to come, stop, pull out. Before you do pull out, tell her that you're about to come and you don't want to yet. Focus on her pleasure. Fondle her breasts. Kiss her her all over her body. See her body as many sources of pleasure for her, not just her genitals. Then if you feel you're not so close to coming, try going in to her again. It's not easy to do, but practice it.

I would browse the Sex and Romance forum to look for possible solutions to you first question. As far as the second one I would either go with flowers or chocolate, I would image you would get more mileage out of the flowers than the chocolate. As far as flowers goes unless your gf specifically like roses I would opt for something else.

Its normal, ejaculating is a reflex and its genetically determined how fast it happens.

WHAT??? lol - what are you even talking about and where on EARTH did you get THAT info??

Ejaculating may have pre-determined genetic factors - I guess - I wouldn't know. I haven't compared my husband to his brother or father BUT - there ARE things one can do make themselves last longer...

....ridiculous...