Yea, its been almost a year now since I haven't seen her and I have not talked to her at all since and whats even worse is that I ended on bad terms with her.

To make a long story short, me and her hit it off really strong but than a little over a month later she called it off, she took me back out of pity than dumped me again and dated someone else in about week and its that same guy she is engaged with now.

How I ended on bad terms with her? For no reason her best friend was being a total ***** to me so I of course laid her out, meaning I verbally insulted her and she got offended pretty bad. My ex of course got involved and it was kind of a mess and she said she was sick of me and started saying things like " Kill yourself it would do better of all of us" and some cold crap like that, I Insulted back and never spoke to her again and now its been about a year.

I never meant for things to end up like this and I wish I can get in contact with her again but Im afraid because she might still hate me now and doesn't want to hear from me again. but I do miss her in a way because at one point me and her made each other really really happy and I know in my heart she will never forget those days we had together..

Do you think she still thinks about me from time to time? and is getting in contact a good idea??

Anyway, she is going to be getting married soon so yea.

If this girl said for you to kill yourself over something that went on between YOU and HER FRIEND she doesnt deserve to be around you because personally you didnt ask her to step in and give her opinion did you? I would definitely get over her and wouldnt worry about if she thinks about you or not personally I wouldnt want her to think about me. She has done played with your heart by taking you back in pity then breaking it again so leave it be and if its on bad terms oh well at least you dont have to deal with it anymore.

Ok well I didn't want to contact her because I still liked her in that way, I just wanted to see how she was doing is all. I kinda want he as a friend and I've always thought about sending her a message but I was always afriad to..

How do you think she would react if she saw me in person somewhere??

click to: respond to this topic

I guess you are still emotionally inclined towards her ..may be because you feel lonely and are not hooked with someone else right now ..

By making a call to her ,you'll make a big fool of yourself and would hurt yourself again when she starts telling you ..How happy she is with her new BF and how caring her new bf is ..etc .

Trust me ..I tried this earlier with my ex and had hurt my self ...

Don't contact her. You two only dated for a month, that is barely nothing. She has clearly moved on and has been for a while now. I hate to be harsh, but it is doubtful she thinks of you still. your relationship was so short and she called it off. sounds like she was never that into you. forget her, and move on.