Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but ... I found out a few days ago that my long term relationship was a complete lie. He was using crystal meth, picking up men on the internet and then having them come over (hosting as they call it) to his house while his roommates were at work. He's 35 and lives with his sister and her husband for free and he is having total strangers come over, have sex and use hard core drugs. Well, of course I dumped him and I am in shock but now I'm left with...do I tell someone? His sister could have her house taken away if there was a drug bust, these strangers could rob her blind, he needs to be found out about his crystal meth use etc. or do I just walk away quietly. Please help!

Hi

If I were you, I would walk away quietly. Because the relationship has end. It is non of your business to get involve in his mess up lifestyle. He will get whatever he is getting on.

And please protect yourself and do a medical check up if there is any transmitted disease.

Gogh - can I ask you?? - what would be your motivation? Is it out of concern? - really? or anger?

well...first off, does his sister have any little kids in the house? Cos if there are kids there, I would tell immediately. The authorities tho - not his sister.

But back to the original point I was going to make, if you're just mad and want to get back at him a little bit - whilst I understand, I don't recommend it.

If it is legitimate concern for his sister (and possible kids) I guess.....it's a toss up for me. If there was a real danger, I think making an anonymous would be best, in MY opinion...