Staying focused on school

I know how it is to get off task with school. It happens to me all the time. What I try to do is make a set time to study/do homework, and do it everyday no matter what. Just lock yourself in a room and get focused. Maybe put on headphones or something.

I've got a gf and it makes me so much happier...although thoughts of her kind of distract me from studying sometimes, lol.

Great point about peak hours! Some people are most active in the morning, some people are most active at night...What about you?

Also, try to put yourself into a situation where you are basically forced to study. Try a study group...or go to the library and sit at a table with somebody else. No talking at all! But the sight of somebody else studying can be a good motivator...

Eliminate all distractions, too...Unless you absolutely, positively NEED a computer, go somewhere where you can't use one. Only take your textbook and some paper for writing...

I used to think that if I was more thin, I could study better. But then I reached a point where I couldn't afford to eat for several months and I lost a lot of weight. But I couldn't study better because my brain didn't work so well when I hadn't eaten in 2 days.

careful what you wish for.