Face Flush After Beer

I'm not going to go as far as to say "don't drink" (though if you need alcohol to socialize, perhaps you should examine why that is), but yeah, you probably have an allergy to something in beer, especially if there's swelling involved. Or your face could just turn red due to bloodflow!

Really, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Not drinking is NOT a bad thing. After watching how much my ex drank and how stupid he would act and be when he was toasted, I am glad I dont drink. It's not fun to be drunk and get the hangover thing.

Agreeing with you on the first part, certainly not a bad thing if you feel it better for you or if it's having a negative impact on your life. Personally, I only drink socially; I could have a six pack sitting in my room unopened for weeks and it really wouldn't matter to me.

Reading about that "Asian flush" thing, interesting. Certainly, you could get by without drinking. You could also try lowering your intake, or alternating with non-alcoholic beverages. Not the end of the world.

I am a flusher and I have to say that the only solution is to stay in dark places, and sometimes to keep myself cold.

If stuff gets really bad you could try green make-up, but that's a bit serious and could backfire....

I was going to suggest a genetic pre-disposition too puff, sorry but maybe you are destined to just have this.

This article has a much better explanation of what may be happening. From what I read, since i was curious, it doesn't look detrimental. I would just tell women that you are blushing because they are so hott.

link removed

......................................................................................................................................................................................