Girlfriend is having problems with these guys at school

She's a senior in high school right now and she's been having problems with a group of guys there. One of the guys exposed themselves in the hallway and many people saw, so she was the one that said something to the administrator because he asked her. He was suspended for about 2 weeks, and now he's back. I guess this guy is giving her dirty looks and following her around. I'm really getting fed up with this scumbag messing with her at her school. The last thing I need right now is someone trying to hurt her. I'm worried this punk might try to do something. What can I really do besides getting physical with him?

C'Mon kid, you're the Hyrule Guardian you surely have the brute force to completely over power these guys. Depending on how big of a guy you are, you may want to make a visit to the school and have a tlk with this guy about what sor of behavior you deem to be "appropriate". Explain to him that certain changes need to be made immediately and that "bad things" tend to happen to people that don't respect others. You've got to smile while you're having this conversation and act like he is a child. When I was 20, my girlfriend was a senior, I have similar issues and that's how I handled it, worked like a charm. Make sure to not specifically threaten the guy but heavily imply it. Smile and keep the conversation seemingly light even though it's obviously not.

Tell a school administrator what's going on. The last thing you want to do is getting thrown in jail for beating the crap out of some punk- as tempting as it is.

Keep in mind there's a good chance he's just full of it- most high school jerks are more talk than action. It's likely he won't do anything more than give her dirty looks.

Of course my primal side would say to be like Link and vanquish Gannondorf.

However you don't want to pick a fight with a guy in high school. She should tell her parents about what is going as well as informing the school administrator of this guy's behavior.

How did the guy find out it was your girlfriend that reported about him?

I agree that it probably won't go beyond dirty looks but do you really want someone you care about being subjected to that everyday??? NO!!! The administrators may tell this punk something about the looks but it's probably not technically against the school rules. Bullies tend to be a little more responsive to direct confrontation, admitidly, when I had similar issues I was bigger than most of the kids at her school, I still feel he needs to know that she has an advocate that will stand up to him. By the way, I definitely do not advocate a fight, like I said, in my case it was purly a talk and didn't really come accross as aggressive mut made it obvious that his behavior wouldn't be accepted.

How did the guy find out it was your girlfriend that reported about him?

No clue.

This guy is one of those wannabe gangster types that hangs out with people like that. Never seen him before so I'm not sure how big he is or whatever, but I don't care. Something needs to be done. Should I tell my girlfriend I'm going to do something or just do it without her knowing?

Im the kinda guy that would walk right into school and beat this kids in the middle of one of his classes, but like everyone else says that WILL have serious consequences. I would still try to confront him in a non-violent way and tellem whatsup and that you don't like him doing what hes doing.

Not sure what telling a school administrator is going to do about dirty looks... Besides, wasn't that what started the whole mess in the first place?

I think the best advice that has been given here so far is having a word with him (without violence, of course)... careful what you say, though. Threatening him with the police or authority figure could be greeted with contempt and make things worse for your girl... If he's the type to expose himself in the middle of school in front of everyone, he doesn't sound like the type to care about slaps on the wrist from authority figures