o.k. so i have talked before about my boss who is female and about maybe messing around with her...well i happened a couple of days ago...we got extremely drunk and one thing led to another. although we didnt go "all the way" it was several hours of heavy kissing, groping, and petting...as you can imagine we were rather shy and embarrassed around each othe the next day. everything seems to be getting back to normal now....everything but me...i really,really liked what we did...so what exactly does that make me? im not very experienced with guys and this is the first girl ive ever messed around with....it its possible i think im even more confused than i was in the beginning...has anyone been in the same situation? i can use any advice! thanks alot!

Dont read so much into it. You guys went out, had alot to drink and had some fun. This has happened to me. Not with a boss, but girls. Im still very attracted to men, but like to have fun with girls as well. I think its pretty common. Are you developing feelings for her?

omg! ur boss!!! wow

well i think you should talk to you boss , maybe write her a letter.

And maybe even start looking for another job if things get akward.

I cant believe that wow!!! are you bi? or all the way? Find out what you boss thinks, have you talked about this with her yet?

There is a work life and a home life and it isnt good to mix the two lifes togeteher.

But you need to do somthing. Do u have feelings for her? more then sexual?

Let her know how you feel and if it gets akward i say you should find a new job and dont hit on this boss , lol

not only is she my boss she is also my best friend....i dont know what my feelings are towards her...or any other girl right now...i still like guys too...but i REALLY like kissing girls! pleas tell me that makes sensed to somebody out there! i dont know what here feelings are...we dont regret what we did...i just want to know if we are going to do it again!

Its probably not a good idea to go after your boss, some places have codes that prevent employee fraternization.

It is something that will give you food for thought. Do you really like women? Would you like to have relationships with women with out the addition of alcohol?

You need to relax and really focus on how you feel. Think about if you are open to the possibility you could be bisexual or homosexual.

There could be serious reprocussions for this since you are her subordinate. Personally just having one sexual experience does not make you homosexual or bisexual. Now if you have the desire to engage in a relationship with women you could be homosexual or bisexual but a single sex act is not going to be the deciding factor.

Hey

I've been in pretty much the exact same situation as yourself.

It wasn't with my boss; it was a friend that I worked with, but the concept was the same.

We were out one night, in a club and were sitting down (we'd been drinking all day and night, and were pretty tired, so didn't dance for a while) and we were just talking away, as you do, but I noticed she was unnecessarily touching my arm and my hand and my knee and stuff. I think she saw me notice it, and she just came right out and said that she really liked me and whatever. I wouldn't have said I particularly liked her back at that time, but when she said it it was like something went straight into me from her, and I found myself open to the idea. We kissed that night, before some guy butted in and was hitting on me, so it never went any further.

We were out sometime the next week or so, equally drunk, and the same routine happened again. She made a point of dancing v. close to me, and then just went straight in for the kiss, which I reciprocated.

By this time I was quite into her, and even though I'd always really considered myself straight, there was an undeniable attraction. We were drinking at my place heavily one night - we mixed a few drinks and shot some tequila so we were fairly wasted - and it went a bit further. Again, started off with a kiss and proceeded to go to err...how would you describe it? Second base.

The morning after that I was SERIOUSLY into her. She was all I thought about and everytime my phone rang or I got a text alert I hoped it'd be her. Since then, she backed off quite alot, got back together with her ex-boyfriend, and nothing has happened.

For a while at least, I was really infatuated with the idea of her. But that's all it was. Infatuation. I think I liked the whole new experience thing. I liked how different being with a girl was to being with a guy (she was the first girl I had ever even kissed) and I definitely went through the "am I straight? No, wait I can't be straight since I liked it so much, but I still like guys, so that doesn't make me gay does it? So, am I bi? Nah, I cant be" stuff.

Eventually I got over the whole thing. I wouldn't begin to say that I'm over the attraction to girls in general, but I suppose that's a whole other story.

If I were you, I would talk and talk and talk about what happened with your boss - although I understand it might be a bit awkward because of the professional relationship you have to maintain with her - and trust me, it'll work. Girls are naturally good talkers. I think in general we're alot more open and tactful and honest than guys tend to be, in my experience. So talk.

Oh, and you can trust me that I know what you're thinking/feeling/wondering right now, so feel free to PM me if you like

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Please listen to me....

I am telling you from experience here...I am the boss, that had the affair with a new hire. It started this summer and has been on and off, up and down, and mentally challenging. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING. Don't do it...it's going to make your life hell and very hard at work. When things aren't going well it's very hard to work with this person, and in the end IS NOT WORTH IT. I'm still involved with my co-worker, who btw has a gf. The situation is not completely the same but close enough.

DON'T POOP WHERE YOU EAT....lol

OK, Please listen to me....

I am telling you from experience here...I am the boss, that had the affair with a new hire. It started this summer and has been on and off, up and down, and mentally challenging. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING. Don't do it...it's going to make your life hell and very hard at work. When things aren't going well it's very hard to work with this person, and in the end IS NOT WORTH IT. I'm still involved with my co-worker, who btw has a gf. The situation is not completely the same but close enough.

DON'T POOP WHERE YOU EAT....lol

Don't screw the crew, huh?