can you turn a hook-up into a relationship?

Hi all,

I slept with someone I barely know too soon and now I find myself liking him and wishing that I had taken it slow. He has expressed interest by calling me almost every day for 4 days but I am not sure if he likes me or is trying to keep me as a booty call girl. Should I talk to him about how I like him and am hoping he will take us seriously as a potential relationship? Or do I not because that might scare him off. I was thinking about playing it cool and not sleeping with him to see what happens but I have this need to know now thing about me and it's scaring me. Any advice as to how one can turn a hook-up into a relationship? Have any of you guys once you slept with a girl too soon thought about her as a potential girlfriend? thanks

HI,

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT TOO MUCH, HE ALSO SLEPT WITH YOU SO ITS NOT THAT BAD, I THINK YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK IN THE SENSE OF DONT SLEEP WITH HIM FOR A BIT AND JUST HANG OUT WITH HIM, AND SEE IF HE LIKES YOU OR HE JUST WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. AND BTW YOU ARE ASKING THE BEST PERSON HERE FOR ADVISE AS I AM A BIG BIG PLAYER, LOL. IF HE WANTS MORE THAN JUST A BOOTY CALL HE WILL BE OK WITHOUT SEX FOR A BIT. OR IF YOU JUST WANT SEX THEN KEEP HAVING IT WITH HIM...

LOL ok i wont lie those i slept with right off i did not want to turn them into anything. The woman i was with for 6 years we waited a month. But your on the right track, dont sleep with him and just begin to get to know each other and see where it goes, but dont tell him how you feel yet. That is scary because you two slept together he may think your a stalker or something..lol

He keeps calling, its hard to say he may be interested in getting to know you or he may just want more of what you gave him the last time.

good luck

Unless you talk to him and guage if he has feelings beyond a "booty call" you'll never know. It seems he is interested in a relationship by his calling everynight. (What did he say on those days he called?)

Even guys that take it fast and sleep with women right off the bat, can be "shown the light" and see the benefits of having a relationship. Just hold off on the sexual stuff until you build a solid base...

But talk to him and be open onto what each person is looking for...