Wait around for her or not?

Hey,

Here's my deal, I started seeing a girl who was a friend of my brothers girlfriend..get that? lol...well i've known her for a while and the whole time i have known her she has had this boyfriend..they broke up so I seen my opening..and we hit it off bigtime. We started seein eachother pretty seriously...almost every day. Well after about a month, she had a wedding to go to, and she had already invited her ex to go with her before they split up, when she came back from the wedding she was confused about things...so I just told her to be alone, well the next day she came back and we started seeing eachother again...almost the same thing happened about a month later, he started callin her tellin her he still loved her, and she got all confused about things...so I let her go again, she came back again..only this time she tells me she is so in love with me and she would never go back to him. Well now she goes away to school, and all of the gittery I love you I miss you stuff has just dissappeared after only a week of school. I came outright and asked her if she just thought she loved me and she said no, thats not it..i Love you. She also will not be "together" with me, by that I mean commit and actually say she is my girlfriend. She said that she has only been broken up for 4 months and is just not ready, but if she loves me, shouldnt she be ready? Well I told her im not dealing with it anymore, but now im doubting if I should have....any advice?

Whats the rush? I read some where it takes half the time two people were together to get over that past relationship. If you dont want to be rebound then give her the space and time she needs if not your doomed.. If you keep pushing and telling her its your way or no way. It will be no way. She loves you it just needs time. Take it slow. Good relationships are built on time not over seconds. Be there for her and understand she loves you but is not ready for more then what she is giving you now. You were single and did not just get out or a relationship, so your ready. But as i learned not everyone is on our time clock.......