What if she isn't "over" an ex?

okay, so i have my past post wher i said i worried about some things my girl had of her exes... it relly got to me one day cause we were talking about it and it's like her mind went stupid, she said sometin like "if he takes me back then theres nothing i can do" so i dumped her, and drover her out of my house screaming that she was a harlot (in words not so appropriate) which i still fel really bad about. i felt so bad that when she was begging me to take her back, i did.

I dont know if the right thing was, but im really not sure why her ex thing buggs me, she swears that she loves me and could nevr leave but it's like when she talks about these guys (who treated her like crap) shes got stockolm syndrome or something. pleeze, if your reading this now just let me know what you think even if its just a few words, i need to hear them

Shes still has feelings for her ex. risky

gets stupid when talking about him

you drive her out of your house screaming...

you took her back out of guilt. not love

all in all...this doesn't sound good, healthy, or loving. My thoughts would be...mabye she isn't the one & a relationship with her sound risky...I'd prefer happy & healthy