If He Loves Her, Then Why Is He After Me?

My Ex-boyfriend won't stop calling me.

We broke up pretty recently, mainly because

I found out that he's been calling this girl

that he's loved a long time ago (all except she doesn't feel the same for him).

I always had a hunch that he still loves her, found evidence through our montly phone bill. Anyway, why does he keep calling?

I think you answered your own question,

He likes her but shes not interested in him, so he doesnt want to lose you, of course, if she ends up wanting him, where does that leave you?

I believe you did the right thing, your not to be treated like second place, he was with you and trying to get his old girl back, isnt that nice. well that says everything, what it says to you is, I am with you because your what i have to settle with until i get my other girl to want me.

Just be happy you found out this soon, and didnt waste more time with this guy, he didnt get the chance to dump you, you beat him to the punch, now he is alone, and wants you back because his plans didnt quite pan out the way he wanted.

Forget him , find a guy that will only want to be with you, and treat you like their one and only, because they are completely satisfied with the wonderful person you are. and believe me, there are many men that will treat you like you deserve.