Why do men just disappear?

longhaircats

Tragedy

I am in the middle of situation that after 5 months dating and getting more and more intimate, the guy simply disappear. On the night before he disappear, he told me that he is a bad person and that I am a naive girl. He also knows that Im battling anxiety and was very supportive about that. We shared many secrets talk heart to heart and he suddenly went poof. Vanishing.

He said the similar things you wrote here. Could it be that he is feeling that I am a good girl and don't want to hurt me?

It sounds like all along there were other signs that you chose not to notice as far as his level of interest in you. It could be that he got scared of your anxiety and whether he wanted to continue to take care of you. I think if he didn't want to hurt you he would have been more clear about his intentions and would have told you that he didn't plan on seeing you anymore. I'm sorry this happened.

They diisappear for the same reason women disappear - they're playing a game and they're really not THAT interested in an average ordinary relationship, though they like the thrill of the date or the thrill of sex or the thrill of getting something they want from another person without giving anything up - larcent, I'd almost say.

You just have to be more proactive in who you select.

One thing I've learned is when a guy likes a girl he will wait to sleep with her. Several months is best and this is what I'll do if I date someone again. As for guys complaining about paying, boo hoo. If you just wanted sex then why try to woo her? I want a guy to woo me who wants to make me his wife, not sex partner.

Same can be said about women as well. These people are just playing games or are too worried about telling the truth (i.e. - not interested) to the other party without hurting them. Some people ignore others and that can be clearly taken as a sign of a lack of interest or no desire to pursue the relationship further. It so happens that most girls I meet disappear and ignore me, once they realize my intent or interest. Not because I am a creep or ugly, but they are looking for another type or guy or something else that I am unware of. It would be nice of they told me that they aren't interested.

I had a great first date with someone and depending on what happens this week, could be another one that disappears on me. She hasn't returned my calls or texts in almost a week now, so it doesn't look good.

Archived