How much does a picture tell...?

short and simple. there is something going on!

i would definitely ask her about the picture and the guy, not to be mean or anything but she probably is having an affair with this guy since it feels raw down there.

if she wasn't hiding anything with him, she would tell u about the picture. i don't care if she was afraid u would get mad or there really wasn't anything going on, it was wrong of her to hide it from u. guilty conscience? she should have one, she kissed this guy and even worse she has a close relationship with him and you're letting her have her cake and eat it too.

just confront her but as i have said before, there is something going on between her and this guy.

I'm a true believer that most people go through life feeling instead of thinking. That's the equivalent of walking through life blindfolded, only going in the direction, and doing what "feels" right. Sure, everyone wants to feel good, and shy away from hurt, pain or indeffernce, but life simply, isn't that simple.

The best things come from hard work, sacrifice, struggle, chance, elbowgrease and willpower. None of these things are guaranteed. But in the end it makes you a better person, and one who get respected.

Think... and then feel. Then think about how you feel. Stop being selfish, step outside yourself, and watch what you do. Everyone else is watching what you do, in fact, that all they can see.

• 1 month later...
you aint kidding bro. I couldnt have said it any better.

Now dont take this the wrong way, but if any of us were posing this, and you (the original poster) was responding to give us advice... cmon man, would you really need to question whats going on? I find it amazing (not in a disrespectful way... just like... wow) that when emotionally involved we just turn off our common sense and smarts and intuition etc. when it comes to this stuff.

To think of it in a more scientific way, I'd imagine it's something in the brain, an emotional defense, to live in denial; it hurts much more to just give up and break it off with your partner: Fear of being alone? Fear of being totally wrong? Fear of overreacting about something that's possibly not there?

That's how I'd look at it. I'm not like that though. As many've read my self respect posts, I let my anger overcome those blinding emotions of denial. No one disrespects me. I remember a few years back, my mother saying "That's the Sicilian in you! (I'm Italian) lol! As if to picture an Italian mafia boss screaming it "No one disrespects me, nor my family! Fugeduhbodit!" ***bang bang bang***

I have many soft spots, and you'll know this, if you get to know me. Hard as it might seem by reading my posts, because I've not revealed much. But, if you willingly disrespect me, you'll see this lamb turn into a lion. Of course, not physically, but emotionally. If you disrespect me by cheating, I'll turn my back on you in a heartbeat, and move on.

And someone said it's possible she didn't cheat? Oh yeah, anything is possible... but what is probable? You tell me, according to all the clear signs he has seen thus far? I'd definitely say she most likely went further than kissing. Oh, and being drunk is no good reason for cheating... sorry! We can still think, even when drunk, if we really care about the situation, and who we're going to hurt through the situation.

"Your honor, I'm sorry I lit my ex-wifes house on fire, but I was drunk! So, I'll just go home now... thanks!" - "Uh... sir? I don't think so..."

Check please!

If this isn't suspicious I don't know what is. If he has been making out with her, tells her he loves her on the phone, and she came back from a trip with a raw vagina, well, that would be enough for me to leave that relationship pretty quick my friend.

I'm gonna have to agree with Iceman26 here.