need a girls advice on breasts

well basically im just curious here, as diffeent girls seem to have a different attidute towards playing etc with their breasts.

this is mainly a question for the girls on this forum.

what do you like a man doing to your breasts ?

i know it sounds like a rookie question, im just curious what your side of it is.

as most guys reply will be "i love breasts" etc.

so mainly girls reply please.

thanks

Honestly, I can't stand it when guys play with them... However, my boyfriend loves it (surprise, right?). I find it very uncomfortable when my nipples are sucked on, touched in general....

Ive known girls who can orgasm just from breast stimulation.... I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum... I find it very uncomfortable

ooooo I love having my nipples played with. I am one of those girls who can pretty much get off with breast-play. I love having them caressed and squeezed, and the nipples.... well, having them nipped, or sucked or gently squeezed... RAR!

Rikka,

thumbs up on your post

I want to let it be known that I am selfish, I love to mess with girls nipples, I dont want to give details because I dont want it to sound like a horrible supermarket romance novel. I dont care so much what she is into but I am going for the nipples because that is something that I like. Now it if just so happens that she doesnt like that then, it is just not going to work out.

The best advice I would give you would be to experiment and see what each girl likes because you are going to run into many different types.

I really love having my breasts touched and kissed but am not into my nipples being sucked. It doesn't get me off and I hate the sucking sound that some guys make. Makes me feel like I'm nursing or something... Hands. Yes. Sucking. No. My current guy loves it though so it's somehting I endure for his happiness. It's a small price.

I once was seeing this guy who thought it was exceptable for him to grab my breasts and honk them like a horn. Like all the time. Needless to say we didn't last too long!

well basically im just curious here, as diffeent girls seem to have a different attidute towards playing etc with their breasts.

this is mainly a question for the girls on this forum.

what do you like a man doing to your breasts ?

i know it sounds like a rookie question, im just curious what your side of it is.

as most guys reply will be "i love breasts" etc.

so mainly girls reply please.

thanks

Why don't you just ask her?

As you will see on the replies, every person is different, and they may like different things.

This brings me to another question, which might be a bit distasteful or something, but to the ladies who like it, what is the difference? What does a man do that a baby doesn't?

I think the fundemental difference between a man sucking on a breast and an infant is that when a man does it, is has a sexual connotation, and is usually accompanied by other sexual activities.

When an infant is nursing, the breast serves an entirely different purpose. It is a bonding activity for mom and baby, and her breast is providing food for the baby. It's a maternal feeling, not a sexual feeling. And if you ask most moms who have breastfed- it is a times painful and uncomfortable, especially at first- but is worth the sacrafice to the mom to provide the best nutrition to her baby as possible.

It's all about the meaning and feeling associated with the activity.