girls are like roses with sharp thorns

Massari

No such thing Massari - you have to take the good with the bad. That's the way it goes.

You have to be a strong enough person to be able to deal with the sharp parts.

And since we're speaking in analogies, you have to know when do wear your protective gloves, know where to hold the rose and when to let go....

No such thing Massari - you have to take the good with the bad. That's the way it goes.

You have to be a strong enough person to be able to deal with the * * * * *ly parts.

And since we're speaking in analogies, you have to know when do wear your protective gloves, know where to hold the rose and when to let go....

This is true.

From wikipedia:

Venus Flytrap (Dionaea muscipula) is a link removed that catches and digests animal prey (mostly link removed and link removed). The trapping structure is formed by the terminal portion of each of the plant's leaves.

What does that mean? That it's a plant?

So....the part that snaps together is where it "flowers" ??

I completely agree with everyone here .. but its just that I see couples and I wonder how did it happen for them... I have only been in like 2 relationships.. and both time I ended up getting hurt as hell.. the first one the dad was against persians so she couldn't continue.. the second one was for 8 months and she cheated on me when she went to L.A for a family wedding, she denied it but I found out and dropped her like a hot potato.. so out of curiosity how many of you great memebers who read this post think that you have found your only one?

Me too!!! Happilly married for 6 years...together for 10!

But when you see happy couples...just remember that chances are their relationship is NOT perfect. No relationship is. You just gotta take the good with the bad...and find one where the good outweighs the bad. But there is no such thing a perfect, happy couple..

Yeah the venus fly trap will produce flowers if it is healthy. What a weird but cool plant.

I think so too Iceman! I just never knew they flowered.

My mum used to have one - but she fed it hamburger. Maybe that's why it didn't last very long or flower - she's not the hottest fry in the happy meal, that one.....

I was thinking to myslef last night before going to bed...women/girls (not all o them ) are like roses with sharp thorns.. the tigher you try to hold on to them the more hurt you get and you bleed more and are much more pain....

do you agree on this?

"Love is a Rose"

"Every Rose has its Thorns"

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking to myslef last night before going to bed...women/girls (not all o them ) are like roses with sharp thorns.. the tigher you try to hold on to them the more hurt you get and you bleed more and are much more pain....

do you agree on this?

That's poetic and true. Did you make that up yourself? You could work it around a bit and post that in poetry.

Maybe like this as a poem: Women are roses with sharp thorns... The tighter you hold them the more you bleed... the more the pain...

Darn. You touched me. I think you just turned me off women. [-X

I'm going to turn asexual for a while and give up again. For a couple weeks anyway.

Ladies [-X

Yes I did make it up myself.. when you get hurt so much in a relationship you will end up getting some perspective over a few things and how you much approach women and finding love in the future. lol btw I didn't think about that as a poem! I dunno about posting it in poetry section.. double post .. ?