Man this hurts and I cannot do NC, I know it!

As far as you thinking that you have been a child about all of this i have to say that i dont see it that way. I think you have just been experiencing and going through such a massive amount of emotions that you have been acting exactly how anyone in your situation should be or would be. Hurt. I think that you are entitled to be how you have been. It is through all of the different emotions and actions that you have gone through during your breakup that you are able to detach yourself enough to see a different pathway in life without your now ex partner in life. I know cuz I have done all of the same stuff in the past while I was going through a breakup. It is all part of the process. We act out no matter what age we are and thats ok. As long as it isn't severely damaging or degrading then it is a means to an end. I think you are very intelligent and very in touch with your situation. You also seem to be one of the few men that can actually "DEAL". Most males will do anything and everything they can to avoid being a responsible adult and actually take it one day at a time. Go through the process and grow and learn from the whole experience. I think you are doing great. Really. I respect your tenacity and endurance. Keep it up. Eileen.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eileen: What you write is true and I am figuring out that what I feel is what I feel. Who is to say what is wrong or right, for me? I know what you mean about the process, because it really is how I react to things and what I learn from these things now will define my future.

I spent today with friends, watching the Super Bowl, but tonight I cannot sleep. I even took something, but that didn't help. At night and alone, is when I think about her.

I know that she did not and could not try to attach to a relationship, the way she should have, but I still miss her.