Girls I miss you!!!

I am tired of going out with mt guy friends. I used to have a great girlfriend but now I am single (it didn't work out).

Now the weekend consist of going to dinner with my guy friends than hitting the bars. "You go talk to her, not you go talk to her" is what goes on through out the night. It is pathetic I am admit. So I head over and talk to some random girl that I have never met before. I usually get turned down because she is with her friends or because she doesn't care to talk to me. I have never hooked up or dated a random girl. The only girl that I have dated has been friends of friends that I have some connection with.

The girls look like they are having so much fun together with their other girlfriends (are they really or just acting like it??). While us guys have talked about the football playoffs 3 times aready and what girls we should have hooked up with on new years.

I am tired of my guy friends and just want a girlfriend to hang out with again. What can I do to get past this???? It is wearing on me!!

It sounds like you might of matured a bit past your friends, and it might be time to start looking for girls in a diffrent atmosphere? Not neccassirly a bar..... There is nothing wrong with dating girls through connections, atleast, I don't think so......

I would say, try to find something you enjoy, and see if you can find a woman there that you could get to know... perhaps... working out or something? I don't know, you sounded interested in basketball.. do you play? Maybe that would be an oppurtunity to be in a diffrent atmosphere without the pressure of your friends telling you to go talk to a girl (which we all know makes it WAY more ackward than it should be

People your age are so difficult to predict....lol. Some are ready to have a solid relationship while others are just having fun being single.

You really wont know if she is interested unless you find the courage to make your move. Go places other then the bar. Do your friends throw parties?

If one girls isn't interested...dont lose hope. Go to the next one that fits your flavor. Persistence! Take up quilting class...aerobics....church choir...lol...jk on those but you get the idea. Broaden your scope.

Oh I wish I was in college again...but that is over. I am still in school, but a male dominated field with no women.

I have yet to meet a decent girl at the bar. I will try the bus and other random places. I really have been making the effort lately.

In fact I am off to meet a random girl that I met on craigs list tonight. She looked cute we'll see. She invited me over for a drink.

Oh I wish I was in college again...but that is over. I am still in school, but a male dominated field with no women.

I have yet to meet a decent girl at the bar. I will try the bus and other random places. I really have been making the effort lately.

In fact I am off to meet a random girl that I met on craigs list tonight. She looked cute we'll see. She invited me over for a drink.

What do you mean college is over? You can still go back and get another degree. Try and spread yourself out, bars, clubs and a male dominated field are not good places to meet women. College, bookstores, via friends are good places to start. Oh and I more thing NEVER toss your friends aside for a girlfriend, make time for both or you will regret it.