ok. picture this situation. you're a girl, and have been liking this guy for about six months. you think about him all the time, you get along great, flirt, and see each other alot because you work together. you really like this guy and you guys get along but you think he has no clue how much you like him. he makes comments that suggest (after some analysis) that he thinks you're out of his league or something. such as you're having a conversation and you happen to remark that the guy who played spider man was hot, and he says "i wish i were him" and you say "whys that" and he says "never mind". you are slim and quite attractive while hes more your average joe. you like him quite a lot. how would you tell him??

ok. picture this situation. you're a girl, and have been liking this guy for about six months. you think about him all the time, you get along great, flirt, and see each other alot because you work together. you really like this guy and you guys get along but you think he has no clue how much you like him. he makes comments that suggest (after some analysis) that he thinks you're out of his league or something. such as you're having a conversation and you happen to remark that the guy who played spider man was hot, and he says "i wish i were him" and you say "whys that" and he says "never mind". you are slim and quite attractive while hes more your average joe. you like him quite a lot. how would you tell him??

He likes you, it's a "tactic" to get a girl's interest by claiming you're too good for her(as long as it's in a funny way). Don't tell him you like him, just say "we should hang out sometime," that's usually my go ahead whenever I can tell a girl's interested. Since most girls won't actually ask a guy out on a date, that's just their safe way of putting it into words that they want you to ask them out. By the way tho, if this is some serious job(and you NEED it), don't do anything stupid...even though I know it's easier to listen to your feelings than your mind, if you need this job and you actually go out with him and things ever go sour...you're stuck working with him *just a fair warning* either way...good luck!

• Like 1

no its not a serious job, just a job at a restaurant while i'm in college. this sounds funny but it kind of seems like we've gotten past the whole "we should hang out sometime" thing because we're at work together 25 hours a week, and we have fun at work, so while we're there it feels like "hanging out". i just want to tell him. but don't know how.

no its not a serious job, just a job at a restaurant while i'm in college. this sounds funny but it kind of seems like we've gotten past the whole "we should hang out sometime" thing because we're at work together 25 hours a week, and we have fun at work, so while we're there it feels like "hanging out". i just want to tell him. but don't know how.

Yeah I know what you mean, I've done the same thing with a girl I worked with...but there's still a difference between *co-worker* and *date*...just suggest something outside of work.

LoL annie, just saw your avatar...nice, did you get the kitty drunk? hehe