THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

I've hidden my feelings since Sunday, but I don't think I can tell the kids without breaking down and crying. I know it's probably better to tell them with her there, but in my case it might not be better...

Maybe wait and let them know at your folks place. It might ease the pain for all of you... There's nothing like a parents love no matter how old you are

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, NC helps me to think about me mostly, but today I can't help it, all my thoughts are about him... and have called my 2 best friends to talk to get it all out, and they were amazing...

Right now, I'm trying to keep him blocked on yahoo messenger and on skype, but I have thoughts that maybe he is out tonight with his ex-gf ... I know she is always very anxious to see him ...

sandy,

my head may be coming together, but my heart still wants to control it!

six times is five time too may though!

i can't let there be a seventh!

shoes

Oh my, the whole head vs heart..

Thats the hard part...I choose to listen to my head because my heart is broken. Hopfully all of our head and hearts can fly tandum again soon

Hey, alltornup

dont get mad at me here, but.... maybe you should consider changing your name on here?

everytime you post with that name, its a reminder your "ALLTORNUP"

maybe something like "IM A HECK OF A MAN" or "IM WORTH IT"

just trying to help

Is there a way to change it? Or do I need to create another account?

Im not sure. maybe in your profile you can change it....Im glad you responded.. I thought I might have angered you..that was not my intention, i just want to help

No, I created the profile in July 2004 after my then wife of 8 years left me. I didn't stick around and looking back, I regret that because I was an absolute mess for a long time.

No, I created the profile in July 2004 after my then wife of 8 years left me. I didn't stick around and looking back, I regret that because I was an absolute mess for a long time.

My ex husband of 10 yrs and I also filed in july of 2004... I too was a mess. stayed single up until this last one ive been ranting about in here....I feel your pain...seems as tho we are on the same boat. you will get throught this, I promise!

](*,) Thats true fleur, how I came to know my ex's is bc a mutual friend of Jack's (ex) and mine, helped him set up an email account, and guess what.... Jacks so-called friend likes me more (he even came onto me)yecky..... but he GAVE it to me, I didn't ask him for it.... but sometimes I check it out.... I know I shouldn't either.... but can't help myself.