When she shows me that she is a independent women and can take care of herself, when she smiles and her eyes are shining. When she knows how to have a good time without being to serious, when she knows how to be serious and listen to you and not just give examples about your problems... When she knows her way around in the bed, when she has a great sight on life and knows her goals in it.. When she doesn't drink her brain out every weekend, and when she takes care of them around her and like ther company without being snobbish or whatever.

Women; what makes a man desirable to you?

Phisically Caucasian, white, pale, tall, skinny, strong hands. Long blonde hair and blue eyes DO NOT HURT AT ALL. (baby!!!) Age range: 30-48. Tiny penises are a non issue

Mentally Cynical, atheist, anti marriage, not interested in having kids, great with animals, non sport freak, great sense of humor, strong sex drive, knows how to spell and write properly, non cheater/player, independent (in all senses), absolutely not a momma´s boy, does what he says and doesn´t say what he´s not gonna do, hates bullfights and hunting.

Others No kids, no wife, no girlfriend, not married, no debts. Having a vasectomy is a huge plus.

LOL, is this the answer to this post or my letter to Santa?

Women; what makes a man desirable to you?

Phisically Caucasian, white, pale, tall, skinny, strong hands. Long blonde hair and blue eyes DO NOT HURT AT ALL. (baby!!!) Age range: 30-48. Tiny penises are a non issue

Mentally Cynical, atheist, anti marriage, not interested in having kids, great with animals, non sport freak, great sense of humor, strong sex drive, knows how to spell and write properly, non cheater/player, independent (in all senses), absolutely not a momma´s boy, does what he says and doesn´t say what he´s not gonna do, hates bullfights and hunting.

Others No kids, no wife, no girlfriend, not married, no debts. Having a vasectomy is a huge plus.

LOL, is this the answer to this post or my letter to Santa?

Sorry baby carrot, this particular species you are seeking has been hunted to extinction. Actually I had a roomate like this....but he was gay - sorry! Nice guy though

Physically:

Love the blond hair/blue eyes type, but it is not a must.

Not too tall, under 5'8, wide shoulders, muscles.

Personality:

Caring & giving. Knows how to have fun. Positive attitude.

Not a snob. Smart. Good manners. Non smoker.

Career:

Don't like computer geeks or academics.

Business person, or someone with a hands on career, like a construction worker.

A woman who:

- is independent: someone who wants me to enhance her life, not fill a void in it

- has a clear direction of what they want to do

- likes to spoon when we watch movies

- likes to spoon when we sleep

- likes to give and receive lots of physical contact: massages, foot rubs, that sort of thing

- can act silly and be ok with it

- doesn't complain when I come home banged up and full of bruises after class and just want to soak in a hot bath for an hour.

- likes to dress her man up and can give me good advice when we go shopping for clothes about what looks good and what doesn't

- isn't interested in having kids right away (or ever for that matter)

- can appreciate that all people have complicated pasts and don't make judgements or broad sweeping generalizations based on what little facts they know. I hate that.

- likes to travel to interesting far away places (Amsterdam and possibly China again in 2007 and Machu Pichu in 2008 anyone??)

- not too young, if the relationship turns out to be a long term thing I don't want someone who will feel like they've missed out because they were with me

- agrees that a $4 coffee is not an excessive price to pay, or can at least tell the difference between an americano and regular drip brew swill

- eats healthy food

- is slender, fit, and exercises regularly or at least isn't afraid to get a good sweat going once in a while

- likes to spend time out doors, hiking, camping, going to the beach

- is reasonably comfortable with her body

- doesn't have kids

- non smoker is a must

- has a high sex drive, and isn't shocked or scared to try new things

- atheist is a plus

- well read is a plus

- is witty

- cute accent is a double plus

- is ready to talk about problems in the relationship right away before they become huge resentments and put me in my place when I'm out of line. Also isn't expecting me to come up with all the solutions, because talk isn't enough

- can't be too attached to possessions: I'm a minimalist and spend most of my cash on travelling and life experiences. Leave your empty consumerism at the door.

- doesn't watch a lot of TV: likes to go out, even if it's just for a walk

that's about all I can think of right now. PM me right away if you know where I can find this woman.

- is independent: someone who wants me to enhance her life, not fill a void in it

- isn't interested in having kids right away (or ever for that matter)

- atheist is a plus

- cute accent is a double plus

- can't be too attached to possessions: I'm a minimalist and spend most of my cash on travelling and life experiences. Leave your empty consumerism at the door.

Interesting!

hmmm, let's see:

physical: skinny, pale, not hairy, hair ranging from dark blonde to black and short/messy, any height, cute face, soft skin, clean teeth, and i am a sucker for blue eyes but any color will do. i am not at all into "manly men" -- hairiness and big muscles creep me out, as do ponytails or crew-cuts.

intellectual: likes to read, educated (college or self-educated), can spell and use grammar properly, a good conversationalist, mature, a "thinker," diverse taste in the finer things (music, food, literature, wine, etc). shy is okay, but terribly insecure is a turn-off.

values: not religious, cares about the environment and social issues, likes to drink, not big on exercise but big on healthy eating, eventually wants kids (but not soon), not republican, pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, not bigoted at all.

relationship stuff: physically affectionate, loving, fun, playful, doesn't mind a little PDA, honest, a good communicator, faithful, likes to go out and do things, also likes quiet evenings at home. i like to give and receive a lot of attention, so i find hopeless romantics adorable and tolerate neediness better than aloofness.

i don't think that this person exists...