Not sure if this where I am supposed to post this but I just had the most wonderful realization! I am always so upset with myself and thinking I'm not good enough. About an hour ago I stared at myself in the mirror and realized how beautiful I am. Sure, I'm not a size 6. I'm not tan. I'm not wearing a pound of makeup and I don't have the sideswept bangs or bleached blonde hair. But I am gorgeous. Classic beauty. I have huge hazel eyes (brown and green) and full pink lips and regular sized ears. I usually have clear skin unless I'm PMSing. My nose is not too big or too small. I have brown spiraly curly hair. It's not even frizzy if I style it with the right stuff. I have a size c cup chest. I have a curvacious body. I'm tall...5'10. I have white skin. Not pale white but creamy white and it all is the same color seeing as how I burn instead of tan. I have really long fingers which I use for playing the piano and guitar.That's just appearance wise! I'm smart, I can cook amazingly. I can sing, though I can't dance. I am really great with kids. I love to read and write. I can argue like nobody's business (I'm kind of a dork though for saying it like that lol). I am an awesome person both inside and out.

I'm sorry if I sound really self-absorbed but I just got really happy about who I am and had to share it with somebody. I have always been told that I am beautiful by a lot of people and I am just now starting to believe it. I've always had low self esteem but not anymore. I'm not going to live by the world's standards. I'm going to live by my own.

I'm not going to live by the world's standards. I'm going to live by my own.
I once fell in love with a 89 y/o man that was one of my hospice patients. It wasn't the way he looked or anything like that, but the smile that came on his face everytime I entered the room. He made me feel beautiful b/c my youth made him feel alive. Beauty is what makes us warm inside. Everytime I make someone smile I feel beautiful from the inside out. I hope you all feel this each and everyday!