Scratching down !!!

z9z

guys i wanna ask about shaving in sensitive places .. i do it but it itches alot after that and i keep scratching cause it pains like hell all the time i have to do it even down between the lips with my nails ... is it wrong or it might affect anything? i dont know what to do about that .. ANY ADVICE?

lol Kevin, .....the lips down there.

Hmm, trimming is good or wax. You might find a few waxes your hair will be softer and easier to shave which will stop the itching. The itching is because you have strong/hard hair and if you shave it smooth the growing back will hurt

So simple solution is go get a proffessional wax or just do it yourself (if you can take it) and you will find shaving and waxing will be less and less painful/itch

While you're on this topic, I've kindof got an embarising problem too. Sometimes I get ichy you know where and it gets a bit red pealing slightly in one area. Does anyone know anything about this? I never thought it meant much but just wondering if someone knows.

i shave cos waxing hurts wayyyyyy tooo much IMO!

I don't shave every day - as this will cause irritation.

I shave with shaving foam (ladies one for sensitive skin) in the morning, then in the evening i wash with soap other wise the soap will irritate.

It will itch as the hair is much corser and grows back very quickly.....

Nothing you can do except for ^^^^^^ above....

Oh and maybe stop shaving the whole lot off.....?

While you're on this topic, I've kindof got an embarising problem too. Sometimes I get ichy you know where and it gets a bit red pealing slightly in one area. Does anyone know anything about this? I never thought it meant much but just wondering if someone knows.

IS this after doing anything in particular? i.e shaving? or does it just come and go?