Jeez I need help...Mentally as well as this!

Hey I know I'm going to sound really dumb and everything when I say this but I'm freaking out because I let my mind run away with this...I hope.

I was checking it out and read that it's possible to have your period while your pregnant, even throughout the entire pregnancy. I've had mine three times since I last had sex. I took the morning after pill. It says 7 out of 8 women don't get pregnant. I've also heard to take it two different ways. One from the directions and one from the nurse at family planning. I'm just freaking out because I've been nauseous and I thought I just had the flu until it came back almost two weeks later. I've had loss of appetite and the foods I've loved make me want to throw up at the thought of them for some reason I can't figure out. I'm so confused and I'm sorry. I sound really juvenile and I don't know. Please help me! (I did do research by the way on both Plan B and having your period while your pregnant) If I'm not I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I'm also very dizzy suddenly. Oh my god....Okay. Sorry. I'm shutting up now. Thanks.

Yeah I know I should take a test, huh? Well the only reason I haven't is because the thought just occurred to me last night. I will take one today I think. They just cost money that I don't have to spare at the moment so I'm trying to get one from a friend that has an extra I'm just having trouble getting in touch with her.

Oh and it wasn't really my fault. Let me just say it wasn't consensual and I was passed out...a condom wasn't used and the guys in jail

Yeah I know I should take a test, huh? Well the only reason I haven't is because the thought just occurred to me last night. I will take one today I think. They just cost money that I don't have to spare at the moment so I'm trying to get one from a friend that has an extra I'm just having trouble getting in touch with her.

Oh and it wasn't really my fault. Let me just say it wasn't consensual and I was passed out...a condom wasn't used and the guys in jail

Did you know that you can get tested for free at Planned Parenthood?

Have look in your local phone book and see if you have one in your area.

A test at CVS costs only about 8-12$- I strongly suggest you get one for piece of mind- it's not that much money.

I'm sorry that you were assaulted and I am glad that the guy is in jail.

I'm not trying to sound like I have an excuse for everything you say and I just realized I kind have been...sorry. I already have an appointment to get tested for aids tomorrow at the planned parenthood. I could ask what they have in the sense of pregnancy tests as well. Thank you for your advice. It feels really good to be able to talk to other people about this and not have my family gossiping about me. I'll let you know what happens.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

I am sure you are not pregnant. For one, its difficult to get pregnant through rape because of the amount of stress your body goes through. Also, you took the morning after pill, plus you HAVE been getting your period. It is very rare that a woman would have regular periods during pregnancy. Very rare. And the others are right, you can probably get a free pregnancy test at the planned parenthood clinic.

You may be having "pregnancy symptoms" from the emotional stress of rape. I threw up on and off for about 6 months after I was assulted. I lost about 10 pounds from being so disgusted with everything. You had your period three times since the incident? You would know that you are pregnant. IMO, you have nothing to worry about. I hope you are seeking counselling about the incident.

I just kind of put it past me. He's not worth ruining my life. I was passed out during most of it and they think he drugged us (my friend and I) we were drinking and now I remember asking him why he wasn't and he said he didn't need to. My friend was sleeping right next to me. I wouldn't kiss him while I was sober so I don't know why he thought I wanted to have sex...I dunno. I just try not to think about it too much.

It's weird because I feel like I've been having symptoms like nothing sounds good to eat but my stomach is telling me I'm hungry. I ate a pickle and bowl of cereal today...I've been feeling nauseous on and on...whatever. But anyways. I don't think I'm pregnant but it's like one of those things that keep on nagging at you from the side. Sorry. I'm kind of going off topic and all. haha. I'm done going on about nothing.

Holy crap I wasn't meaning to sound judgemental! I hope that guy rots for what he did.