My good online friend has expressed his desire to be with me.

(bisexual and relationship issues)

I've known this man for four years online, and I think he's such a great person. He is a Christian, and lives alone in a 3 bedroom house in another State than me. We have never met before, but I feel like I really know him because he has been my friend through a lot of different circumstances in my life. (Pregnancy by another man, heartache of my baby's death, now in a committed relationship with a woman). Read more of my past threads. And I also know a lot about him, and his family etc. I'm a Christian too, and we have even prayed together on the phone during his time of need, and my time of need.

My current relationship isn't fullfilling, but I don't know what the reason is completely. Is it because I am bisexual and I am not getting the full package, or is it because she isn't on the same sexual level as me. She loves me so much, and treats me like a queen, but I feel as if I have to beg for sex, and she is un-interested.

I have always had a special place in my heart for *s*(the guy who i'm talking about). There was a time where I really could imagine us being together, but he never came to visit me over the years, and I had made my mind up that I wasn't going to make the first visit ever again due to a bad experience with it in the past.

So yesterday we were texting back and forth. He asked if I was going to the beach b/c where I live it was warm weather, and I told him no, but if he was here I would take him. So he asked me to send him a plane ticket, and I told him no, and after all these years if he really wanted to come out and meet me, he could have saved up for a vacation. Then his reply was "well start confessing and i'll come visit you next year". I was shocked, and excited at the same time, but also nervous. I aske what he meant by "start confessing", and he replied with something that I cant' remember right this moment, but when I asked if he was suggesting something he said "maybe".

Does anyone have any advice for me? I know I really want a husband and a family, and he seems like such a great guy. What do I do? Just wait and see what happens when I meet him, then go from there? Or do I sneak around having an emotional affair with him through the internet and phone calls/texting and not tell her anything of this? Or should I just break off my current relationship, knowing that in the future I know that I am going to find another?

A bit confused, but I also am still in the present b/c I know that I have a full schedule at school over the next semester ahead of me, and I won't let anything "emotional" get in the way of that. Also, she treats me wonderful, and I am scared of going off with someone else just b/c I am not getting sexually fullfilled. I'd hate to end up in a sexually fullfilling relationship with someone, but them treat me like dirt. Then also, I have been in relationships with men and women, and it is apparent that I am bisexual. I don't want to be with someone who won't accept that.. he does, but I would hate for him to change that thinking if we ever got together.

Thanks,

M

If you love your gf back, you wouldnt cheat on her, talk to her about this, let her know everything, it may hurt her but less she knows the truth and she can dicide if she wants to say with you for you to firger it out or not. Relationships isnt just about sex, yes that is important to, but how you feel about em is more important. But if your not happy with her, then maybe its time to spilt apart