Christmas Gifts for B/F

Is it useful? My Ex gave me a key-chain pocketknife and its very useful. Our initials were engraved in it, though i didn't find it setimental becasue of that... It was good becasue she knew i needed it and could use it. I still carry it with me though our initials are on it.

As for the printer and lcd portable tv, sounds good to me, toys are always good especially if he is a techy. Overall, the more dangerous the toy the better (Saws, etc. etc.)

hmmm, a portable LCD TV like the little DVD players? Unless he travels a -lot- and he's the passenger, then that would be good otherwise I'd think of something else he'd get more practical use out of.

But the printer: does he need a printer? Does he already have one, did he mention he wanted a new one or does it seem like he needs a new one? It's probably where you got the idea, and that I think is a good one out of the two options.

The lighter sounds sweet with the initials, but if you're able to get something else too, the printer sounds nice.

He doesnt smoke often..he smokes cigars sometimes, not often but i just thought it was still something nice to have.

He got a lap top this year..so i figured wouldnt someone need a printer..i can get that all in one..fax, scanner etc etc.

He doesn't travel a lot..i just thought its something to have while at work..but maybe not the best idea huh?

We were shopping yesterday for his family members and he was looking at chain saws and the next day he said i should have bought that chain saw...

is that a bad gift from a girlfriend?? If its something he would have fun with and probably use..should i get it? i am really tempted to rather than a portable tv...and maybe i can still get the printer...that would definitely be spoiling him this xmas.

Do you think its a bad thing if i spent more on his gifts than he did on me? I dont know what he is getting me but mine came to about $300...some of my friends say he should give more..my mom said thats how it was in her day but times probably changed a little and she doesnt know what to tell me lol...and my other friend says who cares..if you bought him those gifts then you bought them b/c you thought he would like them and if worse comes to worse don't spend as much next time. One occasion of spending more isnt the worst thing.