Women's Hints of Attraction

Diablo5

They will talk to you, make lots of eye contact, touch you (that one's huge, even I know that), smile, laugh excessively, compliment you, and preen themselves excessively (although this one's debatable.) If you've got a pretty girl doing basically of the above, you're probably on safe ground as indications of interest.

But, of course, the only way to know for sure if she likes you is to ask her out. Generally, however, those will be signs of interest from girls... unless they are big flirts who flirt with everyone for no reason. Then you'll have no way of knowing.

They will talk to you, make lots of eye contact, touch you (that one's huge, even I know that), smile, laugh excessively, compliment you, and preen themselves excessively (although this one's debatable.) If you've got a pretty girl doing basically of the above, you're probably on safe ground as indications of interest.

And ugly girls will club him over the head?

Ah...just messing with you. It's 2am over here too and I'm feeling a bit mischievous.

Anyways, to keep on topic...I would like to add that if a person finds you attractive they'll do the eyebrow flash thing. If you do a google for body langauge or non-verbals there'll be tons of stuff on it.

I've always avoided relationships, so eventhough I want to make an exception with this one I just kind of took it easy and laid back.

i.e. I called her just to say hi and she invited me to go to mall for some shopping (chirstmas and all) >>fast track

i.e. stopped by her work for a quick chat/smoke (she comes out all glowing) and I had to leave in a rush...later that night came back to make up for my abrupt 'ditch' she's pi**ed for 5 minutes then all glowing again, we go for a smoke and her face is inches away from mine as we're talking.

What should I be making of those for example? What confuses me is the fact that she'd say she'd call me back later but doesn't, yet when I call or pop by she seems real happy to see me (bright eyed and smiles).

I don't know why, but shopping at the mall with a girl doesn't sound like a good thing. Kind of sounds like you're her girlfriend? But I'm a paranoid person.

I'll give you this...she sounds like she really enjoys having you around. If you like her and would like something more to happen...you're going to have to stop being so laid back about things. Flirt with her a little bit, ask her out for coffee. It'll be way better than trying to figure out all this body language stuff.

Women flirt. They do all the usual stuff, talking, preening, eye contact etc etc, yeah you've read the websites on this, bought the dvd's, talked to DR Love etc etc. The only way of knowing if they are interested in you is when you get the balls to ask her out and then either they jump at it or BANG the baloon bursts, game over and you get a pathetic excuse(s)................and thats how all women are!!!! (IMO btw!)

my boyfriend said that the first time he asked me out was because I touched his arm when I was talking to him (this was at a work function - I vaguely remember doing that - that was over 10 years ago, the first time we dated).

when I am interested and believe that the guy is unattached I will mirror body language, smile, keep the conversation going, maybe talk about activities I like to do, tell my anecdotes that typically make people laugh, etc

You won't ever be able to tell for sure...unless she wants you to. I've done all kinds of things when I've liked guys and all of them were different. I'm naturally a touchy person, so that doesn't mean that I have a romantic interest if I touch you necessarily. Mostly, if I'm overly intimidated by him, I'll throw a lot of sarcasm at him. If I think that I might have a chance, I'll seem really happy in his presense and glow while talking to him. Hasn't happened in a really long time for me *sigh*.

The confusion is what I'm talking about. The two references I made made me think that she is interested and its kinda a green light. She's had some bad relationships before and I figured maybe she likes the conversation and the fact that I actually listen and am 'gentle' with her (may not be the right term but either way it gets the message accross). I also tend to ignore signs since I vowed myself distance.....but I like this one and just don't want to blow the possibility (that's if I haven't already).

For me it depends on the guy I'm attracted to. If he's really attractive and or I don't know him that well I try to make eye contact with him. I also come up with reasons to "accidentaly" bump into him.. even if when I do so I don't actually talk to him because I'm too shy.

For guys I am more comfortable around or that I know well, I try to talk to them or come up with reasons that I need to. I also try to bump into them a lot.

matter fact is girls are confusing.........they may do all of the above yet be just your friend

IMO they won't usually do that stuff if they're not interested. An exception would be if they need validation and reassurance, and thus want you to want them, so they can feel flattered.