Do dreams come true?

I dont know where to put this, hopefully its in the right spot. This post is kinda weird, dont tease me about it either.

Well my parents have been on my case for awhile now, we have had allot of conflict within the past few months, during this time I decided to stay home alot and not go out too much. Anyway, I have to go out tonight for a friends 21st, my mum said she had a bad dream, she said that I died!! She also said she was scared that I was going.

Should I take this and just stay home? Or should I just go out and have fun!!

I want to go out and have fun, but I dont want her dream to come true.

Well I was told that when someone has a dream about someone dying...

That means that they love that person very much.

I'm very superstitious, but I don't think that you should let something like that keep you from living. I think you should go out, have fun, but be responsible. Don't get into a car with someone who's been drinking and don't get wasted.

Well first off, is this something your mom usually does? I mean, does she really not want you to go? Because it's important to listen to intincts.. if that is indeed what they are and not some manipulative control game she might be using... do you know if she normally does this type of controlling thing, or is this "new" and could she be "sincere'?

If you do go out tonight just be aware and be careful, that's all...and have fun...and tell your mom you will call her a few times while you are out and when you are headed home too...

Well first off, is this something your mom usually does? I mean, does she really not want you to go? Because it's important to listen to intincts.. if that is indeed what they are and not some manipulative control game she might be using... do you know if she normally does this type of controlling thing, or is this "new" and could she be "sincere'?

If you do go out tonight just be aware and be careful, that's all...and have fun...and tell your mom you will call her a few times while you are out and when you are headed home too...

Nah this isnt the first time. She doesnt really want me to go because the girl Im going with is more of a mutal friend than a close friend (Im hoping to change that). Ive known her for two years but we dont always talk or see eachother. My mum doesnt feel 100% with that.

Well, then just say to your mom, "please have the respect to trust my judgement, and just know I'm going to the party to be social like most people my age, you were young once, remember?

And compromise, tell your Mom you will call her when you are out and let her know you're okay... that is being respectful of her.. it's a two way street, and it can start with you...

Sometimes.

link removed

Ask her, then look it up.

I dreamed i skidded out my truck and flipped it over and i was looking at myself from the outside - about 2 weeks ago - not dead yet.

This year - i almost was killed about 3 times and i am still here.

Sh*t happens live life while you have it to live.

Die

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or in your life. Although such a dreams may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm and is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation.

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.