Read this to understand more

I sent him a message on msn last night, he was online but "away"

I said:

Hey, last we talked you said things werent going well.. you told me not to worry but i do.. I want to know if you are going better.. let me know when you have some time..

2 mins later he said "Im fine"

and then i said "hey whats up" he said "nothing"

I was typing something and he went offline..

Now here's the thing..

I know we still have something going on.. I don't know what it is but.. it still there..

The way we talk with each other.. its nice and fun.. like before.. minus the couple thing (We dont say i love you, i love you too kinda thing)

I want to write him a mail, or talk to him on MSN... but I can't find the words..

I don't know what to say to him..

I was waiting to have another fun conversation with him but lately, he is not going well..

School stuff, he got kicked out.. he wanna go back.. he can't.. he is lost.. so when we talk its not fun.. no "lol" or "haha" stuff.. cause he isnt in the mood for it..

I am there for him as much as i can, he know he can call or text anytime if he wanna talk.. but LDR.. he spend time with his friends.. not much online and im glad he do.. cause his friends help him change his mind..

But.. I want us to get back together.. i miss him.. i just don't know what to say... how to ask it.. how to do it.. i just dont..

Help

Its pretty bad, he's not interested in you and doesn't sound like a guy who has a promising future. You are in love with a guy who doesn't love you back, further more you are putting yourself below his level, which you absolutely aren't.

So basically you are entangled with a hopeless situation. I personally wouldn't gamble on a lost case, but i know love can make blind.

You need to stop lingering, ask him out. If he says no, then you know your just wasting your time on him, and you can move on with your life.

What if... he still love me.. but.. for stressed reason he push everyone away..

Some people do that sometimes..

Or what if, cause we have problems he don't wanna hurt me again..

I just need to know what to say to him, for our last conversation about "us being together"

then i will leave him alone if it's what he want..

i will respect his choice..

I won't push..

just that.. i need help writing/saying.. what to say.. so he know im here for him and i still love him.. that i wanna be with him even tho things arent going well..

All the what ifs are pretty useless, what matters is reality. So be realistic on how the situation is v.s how you want it to be. Again ask him out, if he goes something like 'no i can't yadayada' then you know he isn't interested. Don't write him anything, it just shows how desperate you are. Rather face him and ask him out directly in his face.

I would probably write a letter to him and post it, if you can't get a chance to meet him in person. Emails are easily ignored. I would probably say that I understand his situation and that I would have hoped that as a friend that he could share his problems with me. I would also say that I care about him loads and am thinking of him and then end saying that I hope everything works out.

I would not say that I love him OR mention the relationship.

The reason is, as painful as it feels, I get the feeling that it's all too much for him right now. If he opens up to you now he'll be scared that you want more of him. So it's better for him to keep quiet and just ignore any rels talk. This means, he's not ready for a rels. But you guys were GREAT FRIENDS. If he's having problems at collage and you STILL think he's worth it then accept that he doesn't need a girlfriend right now.

He needs his BEST FRIEND - that's you.

So be his friend, care for him in your letter and leave it at that. If he still wants you in his life, he'll definitely contact you. If not, then he;s not the guy for you. Once you guys are close again I'm sure they'll be plenty of times for you to get together.