is she lying to my face?

Hi Everyone. So Here Is My Dilemma. I've Been Seeing This Girl For A Few Months And Everything Is Going Great. I Was Over Her Place A Little While Ago When I Was Commenting On Some Of The Photos On Her Wall. Two Of The Pictures Struck Me As Really Nice. For One Of Them I Asked If She Took It And She Said "yes." The Other One She Said "no." So I Asked Where She Got It And She Said An Ex. She Asked Me If That Made Me Feel Unconfortable And I Said No, She Should Feel Comfortable To Express Herself In Her Home As She Pleases. Especially Since Im Not Living There Or Anything. She Still Said She Didnt Want For Me To Feel Awkward Anyway And Took It Down And Replaced It.

Here's The Weird Part. Her Ex Was A Professional Photographer And He Has His Entire Portfolio Online For People To Purchase Pictures From. The One Picture Where She Said "yes" She Took It Is Among That Collection! Just To Make Sure I Compared The Two One More Time And They Are A Spot On Match. How Should I Read Into This, Or Should I Read Into It At All? I Would Rather She Didnt Take Either Down Or Left Both Up, But Not To Act Like She Did Something Nice While All The While One Of This Last Guy's Pics Is Still On The Wall!?!? What Do You Think?

Look what are you doing with bringing the past back up of her ex? Its painfull memories thus probably she's been evading the questions, meaning you are just ripping open old wounds, doesn't make her an intentional liar. How about you stop digging in her past, and try to make something of the future between the two of you?

Hmm...I have also been seeing someone for only a few months now. We both have friends...exes we still talk to ...things from our pasts still hanging on the walls so to speak. You cannot just purge every token and experience from someones life...although I understand how you feel...its just insecurity on your part. So what if the person has an object someone gave them. No biggie... she chose to be with YOU now...after more time has passed, and things are working out...I am sure some things will go into storage. We all just have to be patient. I am sure you must have some things that you keep, for the sake of memories, that were there before she came along...would you want her getting upset over them? I really think that as time goes on and a relationship gets stronger...those trinkets lose their importance anyway..and are replaced with memories and items you both share. Chin up !

I'm sorry, I don't understand what the issue is?

Is is that the photo reminds her of the ex or just that she has one of his photos? It just doesn't seem like a real issue at the moment but if she felt strongly enough to take it down, then you should just have a discussion about it. This is definitely not something to get into a snit over but just to clear up any wonderings

One of my favourite photos that I have of myself is one that was taken at my rehearsal from my wedding. It's just me on the beach, you'd never know. I love this photo and want to give it to my SO when he goes back East, but it seems inappropriate due to when it was taken. So I don't go into detail about the background of the photo, just that I like it. That's all.

Maybe it's the same thing??