girl body language help!

Chevy369

Theres this girl thats im pretty attracted to that lives in my dorm complex at college but her body language is really new to me. Mainly what is kinda throwing me in a loop is the fact that she just broke up with her ex bf of over 3 years about a 2 months ago. To me it seems like she is attracted to me as well but i dont really know what she is looking for.

She comes over to my room sometimes alone just to hang out with me and i can tell that she goes out of her way to see me alone. like she will be hanging out with friends when ill call her and shell suddenly have a reason to come see me by herself and then go back to hang out with her friends a little later.

I guess my question is what is she looking for? She doesnt really flirt with me but she does make the effort to see me alone. i know that id probably just end up being a rebound, but right now im not really looking for anything long term either. i know her and her bf used to have sex all the time, haha maybe shes having withdrawls or something and wants that out of me?

Just curious to what other people think

it varies, like sometimes its just after class, or shell call me before she stops by in the middle of the day. a couple of the times were at night. she normally just says that shes going to her friends dorm or something and just wants to stop by.

she normally just stays for like 30 minutes to an hour or something. to me she seems like she is waiting for something to happen, and when it doesnt she just stays for a lil while longer and then goes to her friends.

the other night she called me when she was drunk and wanted to hang out and it was like 2am when she just got back to her dorm from her friends b-day party.