hey yall, well my delema is really messed up.

first off ive dated this girl for 6 years and we broke up so she can figure things out so it was mutual.

she soon after got pregnant from another dude. i found out by snooping which i felt guilty about and she was planning to tell me i messed up on that part for invadeing privousy but i told her what i did and she was mad.

she and i got passed that and i havnt tried sense.

she a few months pregnant and i asked her a few months ago if she was still in love with me when i found out she was prego.

she said no and my life just changed for the better cause i held on to her because she made it sound like we would get back together.

well a few weeks ago she said she thinks she still in love with me and flipped my world upside down cause of this ididnt expect it and it came out of the blue.

i love this women still and it does hurt she is having another mans child.

she said this should of been our child and she made a mistake.

i dont really know how to handle this, i have tried just to leave everything, but our friendship is really important to me.

im there for her on the level she needs as a friend but im so lost in transitions now cause she told me that.

i dunno what to do, i cant stop being friends i dont want that and nither does she.

i just dont know how to handle this ne more i love her so much and im leaving less then a week over seas.

i guess im waiting for an answer i was fine accepting what happened between us was all but i dunno what to tell her or say.

i told her i wont wait around for her though, but how can i come out the better man in this lol..

if this doesn't make any sense im a lil tipsey and all elaberate tomarrow...

any advice is much appreacaited

Its his baby let him handle it, its non of your bussiness anymore. She is an adult(i assume) and is old and wise enough to understand that sexual contact can make you pregnant, and with the contraception of today freely available everywhere it should have been possible for her to prevent this.

So now just let her deal with the consequenses of her actions, don't become her emotional tampon just because she is pregnant, someone else did that and either he and her have to pray the price, you'd be insane if you stood up and became her emotional crutch, you'd be best to steer away and remove that blindfold of love from your face. Amen

completely over 6 years we broke up 3 times once by me the other 2 mutual to get her stuff stright. she never cheated on me as far as i know i really doubt she did.

our passed relationship was good both times we got together and she will say the same.

we comminicate well with each other and were very understand each other at most....

we broke up because she is having difficulties with her passed that she cant accept and feels she was hurting me which in ways she was.

she started seeing a consuler and i was happy she was cause she is getting better. she went stupid got drunk and got really stupid and i guess the condom broke. it happens but ud think a person would be smart enough to think better and not relate our passed sex life to one she had.

anyways i got passed the whole pregnancy thing it doesnt bother me. i was doing my own thing and happy with it cause she was happy.

but a few weeks ago she just drops it on me that she messed up and yea.

i love this women i do and i dont expect anything anymore.

i dunno anymore lol im lost im going oversea's thank gawd im in the military its kind of a an escape all need to figure things out lol ](*,)