Girls: Do you like giving oral..

smiles21

I don't think I'd ever ask a girl for head. I'm not sure what I've got against it. I guess I think of it as degrading or something. Wouldn't mind doing it for her though I don't think.

Would you find it degrading to give her oral?

I don't think there is anything at all degrading about doing something that brings both my partner and myself so much pleasure... I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, if a girl does it at her own initiative you can assume she just wants to make you feel amazing and is enjoying it - its no different from anything else you do to give your partner pleasure.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you find it degrading to give her oral?

I don't think there is anything at all degrading about doing something that brings both my partner and myself so much pleasure... I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, if a girl does it at her own initiative you can assume she just wants to make you feel amazing and is enjoying it - its no different from anything else you do to give your partner pleasure.

Well I know, but for some reason I just wouldn't feel right looking down at her doing that you know? I guess literally looking down on her just gives me a bad feeling. I don't really understand it myself but I'd rather be face to face with her (or looking up

And no I wouldn't feel degraded giving a girl oral.

Well I know, but for some reason I just wouldn't feel right looking down at her doing that you know? I guess literally looking down on her just gives me a bad feeling. I don't really understand it myself but I'd rather be face to face with her (or looking up

And no I wouldn't feel degraded giving a girl oral.

Okay, I'm not trying to come up with some acrobatic position that would enable you to receive oral and still look up at her... how are your handstands?

This isn't my attitude towards it - I don't see it as a power thing either way - but if it helps keep in mind this quote from Samantha in Sex & the City: " Men, they may have you on your knees, but you've got them by the balls"

but nah, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, just don't do it of course - sex should be fun for all parties involved! An there is plenty of other fun to be had of course

Okay, I'm not trying to come up with some acrobatic position that would enable you to receive oral and still look up at her... how are your handstands?

This isn't my attitude towards it - I don't see it as a power thing either way - but if it helps keep in mind this quote from Samantha in Sex & the City: " Men, they may have you on your knees, but you've got them by the balls"

but nah, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, just don't do it of course - sex should be fun for all parties involved! An there is plenty of other fun to be had of course

Yeah, it just trips me out for some reason or another. I guess I wouldn't say no, but like I said, I'd never request it.

I've got women up on a pedestal... probably why I've never had a girlfriend

Yeah, it just trips me out for some reason or another. I guess I wouldn't say no, but like I said, I'd never request it.

I've got women up on a pedestal... probably why I've never had a girlfriend

Then you just haven't met one who knows to appreciate that yet! Just, when you do, make sure she has YOU on a pedestal too - that way everyone's needs are met and no-one gets walked all over.

And learn to do handstands of course