scared for sex

i admit it. i am a virgin. and i now have a boyfriend that i love and that i believe i want to lose my virginity to. he is not a virgin and he deffinitly wants to have sex but the thing is, i am very nervous. i am scared that it will hurt a lot and the thing is, even when he fingers me, sometimes it hurts. what can i do to not be so nervous about this? i just want to keep putting it off because i am nervous even though i know i am ready.

Well, dont do anything until you are fully ready to do it.

Also make sure you use birth control. Possibly go to the health department in your area, or planned parenthood and seek out birth control pills. This way you are protected against pregnancy.

This however, wont protect against sexually transmitted infections and deseases so also be sure to use condoms. You can buy these at any pharmacy or grocery store. Use them if you do have sex. Everytime you have sex.

Just to be nosy, and keep in mind this is anonymous here so feel free to talk openly about it

How long have you been dating your boyfriend and how old is he? You are 17 right?

I'd work to become more comfortable with your partner first. Some couples like to get used to oral sex and spend time getting comfortable with each others bodies before starting intercourse. That might benefit you. Contrary to what other posters say, it seems like you are there mentally, but you are concerned about it hurting? If you have never been significantly penetrated, would using a dildo help get you used to being filled up? A lot of it could be first time jitters and nerves.

I don't know many women whose first time was completely and totally painless. It takes some getting used to.