christmas!! what am i gona do!!

ahhhh so im totally confused on what to get my boyfriend for christmas. and its extra hard because hes in the military and always moving around and has limited space. i cant get him clothes b.c he barely wears civilian clothes, and i dont want to get him nothing big because he'll have to drag it where ever he goes.

ALSO!! He will be home for christmas and were driving up to his mothers house for christmas for a few days. this will be the first time meeting his mother and i want to make a good impression and i want to get her a little something for letting me spend christmas at her home.

Help!! please!

Does he like music? Would one of those MP3 players work for him? They're small and you can load it up with great songs before you send it.

Unless you know what his mom's hobbies are, a classy bottle of wine, or a pretty potted plant (Christmas cactus anyone?) is a good way to go!

ask your boyfriend if his mother collects anything, and get her something... maybe she likes some kinds of knick knacks, little crystal animals, things like that. it's really hard to guess someone's taste when you don't know them that well, so best to ask before buying something. homebaked goodies are always nice, because everyone can enjoy them. you could also ask him what she really likes... cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies, etc.?

how about a watch for your boyfriend? i think they wear their own watches in the military... or a nice keychain or wallet.

or you could get yourself some nice lingerie, and wear it for him... i think he *might* have room to slip some silk panties as a nice remembrance of you into his duffle bag...