Really how many girls do this with friends?

rowboat

Hey, so a friend of mine decided to start calling me bubbles online and in txt messages. She once made her MSN screen name 'i love bubbles' right after making this nick name up. Coincidence maybe? I only think of this because she invited me to a movie the other day(with her friends) and used the nick name. Then the whole movie we were holding hands.

I don't know this girl drives me crazy sometimes(in a good way).

How many of you girls do this type of thing with 'just friends'?

Ok so there is a little more to the story... it is this same girl

As the picture appears to be saying she is not into me, I backed off for a good while(2 months with out seeing her, or wanting too), I felt like I was over her and the dust had settled on this one, and yet the whole holding hands thing kicked all the dust back in my face.

so she already knows you like her & she's holding your hand? Well I'd assume she feels the same way than, that's the only way I'd do that to a guy I knew liked me (other wise it's just cruel toying with their emotions)

I think she's into you & Maybe it just took her those 2 months to realize it

talk to her

wish you luck.

How can I approch her a second time when the first time I said anything she showed no interest?

well....I've never done this before, but I'd just be direct.

Ask her what was with the hand holding???

where you just messing with me ?? or do you like me? ha ha ha....I don't know. sounds cheezy, but it's direct & will answer those questions.

or just casually ask her to a movie? (alone) no big deal, see what happeneds this time...hand holding, cuddling.... see where it goes?

yeah thats a tough one. Im in a similar sit. with a guy i told i liked and he turned me down. But since I told him we've been hanging out ALL the time. sometimes i feel like he likes me now, but yeah this a rough situation. you dont want to put yourself out there twice and get shut down. my advice would be to let her make the first move....unless you're ok with getting turned down again. if she likes you enough, she'll act. good luckkkk

• 1 month later...

FInd out but in a sly way. IMHO one should never be too blunt, speaking from experience (bad mostly lol). You can find out if she likes you just by asking for to come have a coffee with you some place, or do something fun like go bowling, playing pool whatever. In the course of this 'hang out' (i refuse to use the word 'Date') see how she looks at you, talk about things, flirt just don't be too full on and blatent, smoke her out....