Questions about girls!

Agathon

Not sure if there's a thread like this, sorry if there is.

I just have a few questions about the female body that I'd like answered. If you could all participate, thanks.

1. The Hymen. Is it that layer right in front of the vaginal hole (not an expert), if so, how do you lose it completely?

2. If the Hymen is partially torn or 'hangs', how do you deal with it? (The bleeding factor kind of ruins the mood).

3. The vagina 'lips', is it ok to suck on them? If so, hard or no?

4. The clit... anything you should NOT do to it?

5. The Nipples... can sucking too hard tear one? I know biting can, but let's just say this was an argument once apon a time.

6. And have any of you had anal sex, and was it any good?

FYI, still a virgin, never hurts to know this stuff though.

Thanks for your time, hope those weren't too weird.

1. Yes, that's your "cherry." You can lose, "pop" it in a few way. Sex, Sports, tampons..

2. I think it probably just eventually go away?

3. Yeah, depending on the person. It depends on the person by how hard or soft they want you to suck on them.

4. not sure either.

5. it jsut depends on the person. i dont think you can "tear" one though.. can you? i dunno personally, i dont really like mine being touched.. but then it differs by the day.

6. never had it. too scared.

wow, you are covering the whole gamut there before you even start! it's good that you care about what goes on with a girl, but seem to be trying to think about everything at once!

re: the hymen, it's different on every girl... some are born with none, some women have a sheet of tissue that almost blocks the vagina entirely... usually after its torn the first time (by sex or other accident), with a little recuperation, it is no longer evident or a problem. so for the first time, there may or may not be bleeding or pain, but you should go slow and respect whatever the girl asks you to do (or not do). and she needs time to heal afterwards too... if you are worried about it 'ruining the mood' then you don't care about the girl enough to be her first time...

re: what a girl does or doesn't like to do with individual parts or activities, ask her yourself! every woman is different, and likes different things (or doesn't like them)...

just go slow with any woman, and ask her what she likes or doesn't like, and you'll be a winner!

Well, first off, the hymen is not like this thick gelatinous membrane covering the entire vaginal opening! As a kid, I did a lot of self-exploration and never really noticed anything that fits the description of a hymen-- so my guess that the hymen is way up in there and a little bit difficult to see.

It can be broken or torn from penetration of any kind (from fingers, sex toys, a penis, and so on). However, I have heard of cases where girls tore their hymens while riding a bike.

Don't worry about a bleeding hymen. Seriously. It's not like loads of blood will come gushing out of the girl. It didn't happen like that with me, it was just some light minimal traces of blood (and it didn't even happen from intercourse, it happened from his fingers). But I never discussed the bleeding issue with other girls, so I can't say that ALL girls bleed very little. Maybe some do bleed a lot? I don't know.

Vaginal "lips" are OK to suck on. They're not usually particularly over-sensitive, so I wouldn't worry about sucking too hard. Sometimes it's the lightest licks of a tongue that can feel 10x better than sucking on them.

Clit stimulation usually feels better than lip stimulation (at least in my opinion, but I'm sure tons of girls will agree with me on this one). What should you NEVER do to a clit? Never bite it unless you get a girl's permission first. Reason being, it could hurt if you bite too hard. And the girl might not want it to be nibbled on in the first place.

It would be safe, though, to play around with your tongue and see what areas of her clit she responds to most (look for body tensing, legs opening wider, pelvic motions, moans, and the "oohs" and "aahs." Once you find that spot, stay there for a while, because it feels best when that particular "feel good" area is stimulated consistently. You don't have to necessarily go hard-- like I said, it's sometimes the lightest touches that feel the best.

Never heard anyone telling me their nipples got torn, but . . . hey, anything could happen. Some girls might like them being bitten on, some girls might not. It could be painful, and it all depends on whether the girl gets aroused from that pain. Go easy on the nips, I'd say, until you find out for sure whether your girl likes them bitten on or not.

I've tried anal before, and didn't particularly like it. My boyfriend is passive about it, too. But it's all individual. Some girls love it, and some don't. But never do to a girl unless you've talked about it with her first. It can be very violating to the girl if you unexpectedly jam that in an unwanted place LOL

I hope this helped some.

And, for the record, this is all my opinion, and there are always exceptions to what I have said.

re: if you are worried about it 'ruining the mood' then you don't care about the girl enough to be her first time...

re: what a girl does or doesn't like to do with individual parts or activities, ask her yourself! every woman is different, and likes different things (or doesn't like them)...

Ok, hate to be an * * * here, but maybe I should have been more clear. I'm still a virgin yes, but I have also fooled around with her. I'm still learning what she wants, but know most for the... most part.

The bleeding thing kind of throws me off when theres oral involved, if you catch my drift. Sorry to gross anyone out, but there it is.

Shes had sex, and masterbates, and I've done a little, yet her Hymen remians ... half there.

Ah and thanks for the insight the rest of you.

sorry if anything I said was misleading... I have this paranioa of her finding these boards and reading what I've wrote.

Shes had sex, and masterbates, and I've done a little, yet her Hymen remians ... half there.

It'll slowly deteriorate over time.

Also, about the blood comment... that cracked me up. The amount of blood is so minute. Wait until you're having sex with a girl on her period... hahaha. It's amazing how even that cant ruin the mood.

It'll slowly deteriorate over time.

Also, about the blood comment... that cracked me up. The amount of blood is so minute. Wait until you're having sex with a girl on her period... hahaha. It's amazing how even that cant ruin the mood.

Hey, Im pretty open minded, but thats wrong man. And I live a fairly conservative/sheltered life. It was pretty much the most blood Ive seen from a persons body before.

But hey, we talked about it, she's getting herself checked out just in case.

Alot of this info has been quite helpful... or at least interesting.

Having sex when you are having your period is so horny and makes it feel very special.

Its nothing to be ashamed off! its natural - and who made the rule in the first place that you shouldnt do it whilst they are bleeding?

Its all individual - but i love doing it when i'm on.

Sparkle x