really odd question

mar21

ok so i was asked a really odd question at work a couple of days ago. So i'm doing my job and two girls that work with me are talking behind me, i hear them say "lets ask myname" followed by a few giggles. The really good looking girl then comes up to me and asks me who i think the best looking guy in the store is. Now this just didn't really make sense to me because first off i dont look at guys that way and i could have given the obvious egotistical answer. when i had to get back to work she then said fine but you owe me an answer. Any idea why she would have said that?

well she knows im not gay, the only thing i could get out if it was she was afraid to ask the opposite question because theres like only 4 girls in the store and she is obviously the best looking one. Whenever i talked to her before that she would always try to bring up topics on good places to go to eat and cell phones.

ok so i was asked a really odd question at work a couple of days ago. So i'm doing my job and two girls that work with me are talking behind me, i hear them say "lets ask myname" followed by a few giggles. The really good looking girl then comes up to me and asks me who i think the best looking guy in the store is. Now this just didn't really make sense to me because first off i dont look at guys that way and i could have given the obvious egotistical answer. when i had to get back to work she then said fine but you owe me an answer. Any idea why she would have said that?

lol, I think you should joke back at them and say something such as you not looking at guys, but girls of course!

for example, I'd probably say "What?!!? I don't look at guys!! what are you talking about..."

Gotta say, at work we have whiled away many happy hours talking nonsense, ranging from 'what's your favourite fruit', 'if you HAD to sleep with someone here, who would it be', 'which co-worker would you like to have on a desert island with you and why (for building huts and stuff)' etc etc. I think it's just work chat, and they were asking your opinion. You can flirt back, but you would not believe the nonsense that gets chatted about at work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...