When a girl kissess you on the lips what does it mean if anything?

bikjj

hey

There is this girl that I like and I don’t want to read too much into things. My friend’s thinks she likes me from the way she is with me. I have discovered she has been telling her friends about me, and is always excited when she sees me. She will even call me names like ‘hunny’

The puzzling thing is, she sort of has a fella. Im confused about whether girls generally kiss guys on the lips when they say bye or when wondering off. I always kiss a girl on the cheek. This girl will always directly kiss me on the lips even when I go to kiss her on the cheek, and likes to be hugged by me.

I have not noticed her kissing any other guy the way she does with me

What do u people think?

Women are very tactile things...and we show how we feel in lots and lots of ways.

If you think she likes you - the chances are she does!

If she talks about you to her mates - a good sign!

If she kisses you differently to others...then i would say you're probably OK to go ahead and believe she likes you!

I think you need to ask her...

Thanks Sparkle. I just feel bad because she has a fella. I just dont know whether im being toyed with or whether she wants me (but again she has a fella). Her friends were fascinated to put the name to the face. So I would like to think she really likes me to have said so many things to her friends about me.

Where do i go from here? Play it cool?

Well if she is kissing you and making a play for you one would think she wasn't overly happy in her current relationship?

I think you need to go careful not to go full steam on this one....but also be there enough to let her know you like her. Maybe the odd sentence to her friends such as "I thinks she's really cute...shame she has a boyfriend"...that will go straight back to her...and she'll realise you like her.

Play it cool - but not so much you're ice cold. Be friendly, and continue to be as you are....but put the odd comment it...and let it be known - you'd be interested if shes prepared to take the leap and finish with her current B/F

Hugs

Sparklexxx

Thanks sparkle, I agree that she must like me. She has made it clear that she likes me by saying things like 'I have thought about you in other ways'. But she then said she values my friendship. Its confusing but may be she is confused about what she wants and in the process confusing me.

I shall play it cool, for now and see what happens. I did ask her about whether she loves her bf and after a pause she said she did only because she has been with him for nearly 2 years.

Good choice. Be carefull. It may just be who she is. I have a guy mate who will kiss any girl on the lips and he has a girlfriend. If you ask me its just not right. How would you feel if your girl was kissing other guyz. I'm glad your playing the friend role and i do hope something happens if your really into her just be careful if she can do it to this guy, chances are she can do it to anyone.

Hey Rozi thanks for the advice. I dont think its right either, the more I think about. I guess i was feeling very confused because she has a fella but is testing or toying with to me. I wasnt encouraging it - i was quite happlily plodding along as a friend and she did a flippidy flip flop jedi mind trick on me which left me confused. I guess I got hooked because she has been giving me signal or hints of wanting something from me. I was happy just being a friend even though she is very attractive. She just confused by the flirting, getting physical, wanting to do stuff together thing, and now the kissing on the lips thing.

When I stopped contacting with her she got upset and said she did not want to lose me!!!!

You are right, if she can do this to her fella, she could do this to me.

well people, I went out with this girl last nite it was cool. I didnt share my feelings or anything. She admitted she likes flirting. She still did the kiss on the lips thing and gave me compliments but I didnt read into it. I took her out for a nice meal at a random restaurant. she told me that she has good thoughts of the times we hang out. I ended the night and took her home early than she wanted. I think its one of those friend zone things with the fringe benefits. I do know she is questioning her relationship with her 'sort of guy' but that really is up to her to decide, and I will be there as a friend.

Thanks to you people, I have worked through and stopped looking for a hidden meaning when sometimes they isnt one. Ive been acting independent and aloof, and suddenly I feel more in control.

hey man, props to you for standing up about it and respecting her fella. a lot of guys would take advantage of something like that. i had a similar experience in high school... had a female friend, real attractive gal, and she always greeted me with a kiss on the lips. it really weirded me out because I'm not much of a good lookin guy and she was really really attractive. She would shake all of my friends' hands, but give me a kiss. ON top of that, she had a boyfriend, about 3 years younger than us. i just figured she was a big flirt and never pursued her. after highschool, lost contact with her. in your case, sounds like the girl is getting a "high" off having a boyfriend and kissing another guy behind the bf's back. i dunno... girls, especially teen girls, are so hard to understand.