She's confused me.. did she want me back?

Alright, here's the story..

I went out with this girl for about 3 months. We had the best time together, we really did. We both were all giddy around each other and we seemed like a perfect match. Infact, everybody at our school commented on how much we were so great for each other and how we were better than most relationships. Anyway, I went out of town for 2 weeks and I called her about every other day and talked for about 5 minutes. One thing about my ex girlfriend is that she tends to freak out about stupid things and get all worried about them. Anyway, something popped up in her head that maybe we shouldn't go out anymore, so 2 hours after I got back from my vacation she dumped me..

I was heartbroken for about a month and a half.. I was torn apart. I started to get over her and think of her less and less everyday. However school just started and now I see her serveral times everyday at least. A few nights ago she came up to me and told me that she "Missed me a lot and still had feelings for me." She also added in that she "knew how much she hurt me and felt horrible for this." She also said that she "never wanted to hurt me like that again". So I thought.. hmm alright, well this my chance to make or break her.

I thought long and hard.. the more I thought, the more I fell in love with her again. So I talked to her again and I told her that I still have feelings for her and I missed her very much. After that we didn't talk for a few days because she got in a car accident.. When we spoke again she told me once more that she missed me A LOT, however she didn't want to hurt me again. She said that she still had feelings for this one guy she hooked up with over the summer. So right now we're kind of in limbo. I heard that she didn't want to date anyone today, but last night she talked to one of her VERY close friends and that friend (who I would trust my life with) told me that she said that she didn't know if she should get back together with me because she was worried about freaking out about stupid things, still had a crush on this other guy, and didn't know what to do. My friend asked her if she would go out with me sometime soon, and she said yes.

So my question is what do I do! I know I'm stupid for trying to get back together with her, but that's what I decided I want to do. I want to know if there is anything I can do to win her back more quickly and to prevent her mind from wondering off to thinking maybe she's fine with this other guy she's sort of interested in. This guy isn't going to do anything with her most likely, since he already has a girlfriend.. but my ex still has feelings for him.

I'm sorry about the long post, but things are complicated and I really need to know what to do! Please help me out anyway you can... thanks!

I'm gonna have to go the other way on this one and say you should probably just let this one go. She admittedly said she's got feelings for someone else, and yes, she also dumped you. I personally would not take her back, don't let her use you as her "go to" guy. The needing her back is probably more the result of you feeling lonely then it is stronger feelings for her, but who knows. I just know I personally wouldn't let her walk all over me by picking and choosing where and when to be with you.

That's my two cents.

Bill

Im sorry dude, but i gotta agree with bill here. Unless you know for sure that she really want's you back, i would just forget about her. I know its not what you wanted to hear, but its a matter of respect. If you can honestly say you would demolish any respect that anyone has for you, for this girl, then by all means go for it. otherwise, there are plent of fish in the sea