Inexperienced in the bedroom!

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks now, and we're on the verge of taking our relationship to the next level (i.e. sex). We've slept together before but not really done anything, but next week we're staying at a hotel for the weekend.

My problem is that i'm 27 and practically a virgin. I've attempted to have sex a couple of times (one night stand type affairs with girls but that was a couple of years ago), but as i've got into it my erection has left me and we had to give up - i'm pretty sure its down to nerves!

Should i tell this girl that i'm inexperienced? I know that she's had a couple of partners and she's more experienced than me. I really like her and i don't want to let her down.

Can anyone give me any advice?

You would probably feel better if you told her how you feel. You might be pretty surprised. I can't speak for all women, but the man I married, I was his first. I had been with a few men before him. I know he was new to it all, and yes we did have a 'few' problems but were quickly resolved. I had to be patient, but I was in love and was willing to deal with it. If this girl really likes you, she will understand.

Don't worry about it and relax.

Men (like ourselves) have a tendency to put off what should have been fixed long ago. If this situation truly bothers you then you might consider seeing a doctor about this condition you describe. You are not the first person to have a problem staying aroused and you are not going to be the last either.

The anxiety you face is real. This anxiety is kicking your butt in the bedroom and that just escalates the anxiety more. Imagine what it would be like for you to not have that anxiety anymore! Schedule an appointment today.

In the interim, if you are concerned about her thinking you are brushing her off I would suggest that night in the hotel that you dim the lights considerably and tell her you want to "take it slow" because she is special to you (she obviously is since you wrote this here). Give her passionate and non-rushed stimulation all over her body with your mouth and hands and take your time about it. Have fun with it and show her you are having fun with it. Don't be all stiff but being a little nervous is okay, she will see it as excitement. Be creative but don't be outrageously kinky the first time.

If she begs you to make love to her you can devilishly tell her "next time" and continue. She'll get the point if you are sincere enough and will appreciate it more later.

You might be surprised of your reaction after playing with her this way and not stressing on it. You might find things happening that you didn't quite expect but definitely wanted.

Keep your appointment no matter how the night goes... you might find that you can be more of a stud than you thought.

i'm currently still a virgin, but as far as doing other things i was inexperienced. i was a little worried, then i just decided to have fun, be confidant, and be daring. (doing that made me seem more experienced ) i havent had any complaints 8) so, just go for it, do what feels right. be cool and confidant. that's what us girls like. (sorry that wasnt supposed to rhyme

ºEmptySoulº

Thanks for all the responses!

The girl involved is 20, she's staying at my house tonight, though i've told her that i don't want to have sex with her tonight. We are staying in a hotel for the weekend next week and i think it will be more special for our first time if we do it there. We are sharing the bed though tonight, so maybe i'll try to explain my situation to her then.