my ex-h threw family pics away

nikkinoe

I'm fumed. My ex-h is moving. He sold all the furniture that he isn't going to take with him. I asked him about the family pictures and videos of our children. He said he threw them all away. I can't believe he would do that. Would any of you do this? This is crazy and it's hurting. I guess that's what he wants. Me to be hurt. This is just outrageous to me, though.

That just sucks! Very immature (even though I burned all the cards and letters from my [soon to be] ex wife - I would NEVER do anything like that involving my child).

I proudly have a box FULL of everything he has ever brought home from daycare. When we split up I will be more than happy to split them and make copies of of the originals that we each don't get!

Yeah, since being divorced, he has always wanted me to come back. He asked if we could start going out to eat, or to a concert. I said yes before he threw away these family pics and videos. Now, I won't consider going out on "dates" with him. Funny way to try and get me back! ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!