My ex-girlffriend's brother told me that she looks at my My Space page all of the time. I'm not exactly sure why she is doing this since she is with a rebound right now. We were together for three years and have been split up for six months with absolutely no contact. Part of me thinks that maybe she misses me. What are your thoughts?

She proabaly does miss you , I found out last night that my ex asked a friend

about me and said she would like to call me but knows i need time after the

breakup , etc....

Dont read too much into it , Ive learned that for myself

Ive driven myself nuts thinking about the little hints and signals

my ex gave me before she left me , but I guess the fact is

If she wanted to get back together with you ,

you would probably be the first to know it.

Hang in there man , Im hurting and wondering about my ex too

I have heard people on here say if they want you back then they will make the attempt. Although I agree its best for the dumpee to go into NC and stay there I don't think that the dumper has it so easy. I think that even on the times when they want to come back certain things keep them from doing so. For example PRIDE. Imagine if you dumped someone thought life was going to be so great and went off only to have your life sort of fall apart, would you be real quick to go back?

Maybe you would want to but you might wander if the dumpee moved on, found someone new, hates you, etc. If you were the dumper and went back what would your family and friends say? Who would have the upperhand in the relationship once it got going again? I think that sometimes they might want to come back but don't know how. If they were trying to teach you a lesson, or get you to wake up would them crawling back be a good thing on their side, even if they wanted to come back? Also if you have been in long term NC you know how hard that is to break. Imagine the dumper who doesn't know what you are up to? Anyone else's thoughts?

Lonleymantonight:

Yeah I think of what your saying often. In my case my ex just drifted away without even dumping me (I later found out he had been with his ex of 3 years ago), they have recently ended that again........

I have heard through mutual friends, Jack my ex bf is upset because one of his friends has been hanging out with me (I'm not interested).. still luv Jack, and I've been on NC for about 5 weeks.

He is a strange guy (artist type) and I don't believe it would be easy at all for him to contact me... he is going to be wondering if I'm even going to be receptive to him I would think.... wouldn't he? I have seen him a couple of weeks ago in the bar and he tried to do the eye contact thing.... but I could not look him in the eye at all... still alot of hurt, but I feel he's going through the same thing quite likely. I'm sure he thinks I hate him, but I'm actually past that point.....

Can't be easy for the dumper to know what to do, if anything at all.

From a personal point of view if I was the dumper and I was having second thoughts then I would ask if they were interested in getting back together. If they said no I would respect that decision.

If I was the dumpee and I wanted to try again then I would wait a little while and then make contact to see whether they wanted to try again.

Either way a period of NC is good....

I broke up with my ex 8 months ago and i here abour het checking up on my myspace page alot. I also hear about her calling mutual friends all the time and asking about me.

It doesnt make any sense. She knows i would take her back in a heartbeat.

Sometimes i think maybe our ex'es just need to gain theier independance back after being in a relationship for so long, so even if they might want us back at times, they feel they have to stay single and experience life without us.