Question about UNcircumcised oral sex

Haven't been here in a while... you guys really helped me through a painful breakup back in March. Thankyou! Can't believe I made it through that to find the most amazing guy now.

Anyway, I digress. My question is this: This absolutely fantastic guy I'm with now is uncircumcised. We had sex for the first time last week (was great), and I noticed that he is ultra-sensitive down there. Seems lucky if you ask me! Now for all you uncircumcised guys, is there a special technique as far as getting oral goes? Do I need to be more careful with 'handling'? Could I get some info on how guys feel down there compared to circumcised guys? Any special spots? Anything I should avoid (besides the obvious.. like teeth haha)

Any and all info is much appreciated! Also any general information on circumscision to inform the general public (me). Thanks!

Interesting thread and some interesting comments!

Uncircumsiced men tend to be more sensitive on the tip of there penis's. And just below.

But...all of the men i've given BJ's too (makes me sound awful!) that have been uncircumsiced...love having the tip flicked with tongue...and all over...

I've never changed my technique either way - but i find uncircumsiced men find the sensation more intense with my BJ's then circumsised.

hope that's helpful?!

Sparkle xx

• Like 1

Sucking an uncut penis is fun!

Guys just make sure you are clean.

I have a whole bag of tricks but one is to push the foreskin up and then dip my tongue into the foreskin and take your lips and pull the foreskin so slightly. Drives him wild.

You have to be careful regardless. I have accidently got him with my teeth as he is so big it makes my lips numb and I couldn't tell if my lips were still over my teeth or not so I keep my hand by my lips and that doesn't happen anymore.

Oh and he does like to be sucked.

I'm an uncircumsized guy, so I can tell you what I like, but I have no idea how general that is. I like it when the foreskin slides over the head. I don't like it when the skin is pulled down too hard. My forskin is attached to the head of my penis by a pretty small bit of tissue that doesn't like to be stretched too much.

Oral sex is great. Where the shaft meets the head on the underside is pretty sensitive. Hope this helps.

Sheyda's post (above) is dead on.

• Like 1
Sucking an uncut penis is fun!

Guys just make sure you are clean.

I have a whole bag of tricks but one is to push the foreskin up and then dip my tongue into the foreskin and take your lips and pull the foreskin so slightly. Drives him wild.

You have to be careful regardless. I have accidently got him with my teeth as he is so big it makes my lips numb and I couldn't tell if my lips were still over my teeth or not so I keep my hand by my lips and that doesn't happen anymore.

Oh and he does like to be sucked.

WOW....

I am uncircumcised too and I can vouch that the entire head is very very sensitive. You need to be extra gentle. It took me several years to be able to pull the skin back completely while making love. As long as the head is completely wet, it can handle touch by tongue and lips. Absolutely no tolerance for teeth and dryness.

This is the blowjob I would love: When the skin is pulled back completely, it kind of curls up at the base of the head. Hold the head in your mouth engulfed in lots of saliva, wrap your lips around the base of the head and gently go up and down. Also, at the same time, stroke the penis with your hand. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Of course this has only been in my imagination. Haven't found anyone yet to do this for me.

+1 booberry.

• Like 1
When the skin is pulled back completely, it kind of curls up at the base of the head. Hold the head in your mouth engulfed in lots of saliva, wrap your lips around the base of the head and gently go up and down. Also, at the same time, stroke the penis with your hand. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

So, is this moving the foreskin too? Or just moving up and down over the head? I like the idea of this. And just ASK a girl! I love it when my boyfriend asks me to do something he wants.

It is harder to give oral to uncircumsized

nooo! it means he can feel every touch, so my job is easier. You just have to keep everything nice and wet

Get a tongue ring, there fun and sexy.

also theres things that you could do that are fun for him.

Jerking him off During any of these are good, or make a lil routine out of it, switch it up and make it interesting-

Deep Throat

tongue flicking

Ball Licking

ATM

or even the Epic Finger in the 'Bum' During a blowjob... you have to be pretty open about it though, and probly get him when hes coming out of the shower.

maybe blindfold or tie him up a lil bit so he dosnt know whats really going on, good lil surprizes

• 4 weeks later...
Now for all you uncircumcised guys, is there a special technique as far as getting oral goes?

lol, your cute. I dont like circumcised guys, it seems unnatural.

Ummm, I say, put him in as far as possible (without deep-throating) and just run your tongue up and down... I havnt had any complaints with that... but every guy is different, so its mostly just up to trying things out.

My friends husband likes to be bitten so hard it draws blood!! so its all just personal preference

(and be carefull with the tongue piercing thing... a lot of people find them a huge turn off, dont waste the money unless you know he likes them)

Hello newbie30,

(male and uncircumsized too):

I agree, the most sensitive part (in a good way) is the little triangle on the underside of the glans/head.

Absolutely unpleasant for me is any intense or direct contact to the edge of the head on the upper side.

But sensitive sucking with the foreskin pulled back feels really good.

From time to time it's also nice to feel the penis completely taken in the mouth and surrounded by warm lips.

For most guys it doubles the pleasure if the woman simultaniously applies soft pressure to the area right between scrotum and anus. That's where the prostate is located, the male equivalent to the female g-spot. But you should ask your boyfriend where exactly it feels best. It's only a small area.

Another tip (nothing to do with blowjobs and perhaps you know this already, but I try anyway):

I'm usually not into handjobs and slippery or messy things (not at all), but once a girlfriend gave me one that surprisingly made me really go "WOOWWW".

Her trick was not a special technique but merely to use really lots (!) of lube while she kept my foreskin pulled back with her other hand all the time. It was one of the best (sexual) feelings I ever experienced. Unfortunately it was low quality lube and it soon got sticky and started to hurt. So it's probably better to use some kind of good oil, but it's worth a try.

Sex with a uncircumsized man to me is great. As for head I have also found that a uncircumsized penis really isn't that much different than a circumsized one. I have found that a little suck and swirl like licking ice cream seems to do great. What I do is grab the shaft,twisting up and down,start the suck (pop)then the swirl. Also popping the suck like your pulling a lolly pop out of your mouth drives my man crazy. Try it and let me know how it turn out for you

• 1 year later...

I just started dating an uncircumsized guy & I'm terrified to perform oral on him. I have this fear that it won't be clean. He's not a dirty guy by any means but I'm scared. I don't want to tell him this because I don't want to hurt his feelings but I just want everything to be clean, clean, clean. Any ideas guys out there?

This thread is like a year old!

Anyway nicrob23, uncircumsized men are no dirtier than circumsized ones. I love going down on my guy (who is uncut). Luckily we are very comfortable with each other and before we plan to fool around we'll hint at each other, "You better be nice and clean down there." Lol. But I understand you guys just started dating. Well if you give him hints a little while in advance that you would like to perform oral on him, perhaps he will go freshen up on his own. If I know I'm getting some, I'll make a quick trip to the bathroom!

• 11 months later...

when he is hard, slowly pull back his foreskin with one hand while slidding your lips over the head of his penis and keep your hand back at the base of his penis. use your tongue to slide back and forth under the head. use your other hand to caress his sack. suck lightly at first then get faster and harder, you could even use the hand that you used to pull back his foreskin and do short strokes on the base of his penis.

-hope this helps