I need some help/advice!!!

Ok, so everyone must've heard this before, but it has never happened to me and I need some help soon!! Please

I fell in love with my teacher! But seriously in love, and I don't know what to do about it! I mean we get along soooooo well we've seen each other out of school and apparently we both like each other (even though I love her much more I think)...and this just gets more complicated by the minute!

She's 29, I'm 17, she's my teacher, and a woman! I mean I'd never thought this could happen to me...I've always dated guys (i'm a girl) before but now I feel like I've never liked someone this much! And I don't know what to do!!

I mean if anyone found out she'd be fired and I'd be in veeeeeeeeery bad situation as well.

Please help me out, and opinion, suggestion, comment, anything!! Thanks.

welcome to enotalone.

as hard as it may be, I think you should stay away until you gradaute. but, you will be out of school soon, so maybe then you can try to pursue something. until then, she could get fired, lose her liscence to teach, and you don't want that to happen, do you?

stay away for now.... good luck

Talk to her about the situation and tell her you don't want her to lose her job through you.

I know how you must be feeling I fell in love with a teacher when I was 13 and it happened again three years ago when I was at college, this time with my lecturer.

PM me anytime.

Sorry for taking so long to reply!!! Thank you guys for the comments...so yea...I'm not really sure she feels the same way....she does say she really likes me and has never felt this way for a student...but again she's an amazing person and clearly cares a lot about me, how i'm feeling, if i'm alright or not you know...but this can also be just a "sister love" which is kind of wht i get from her...

Secondly...outside school...is...she tutors me every thursday...i go over to her house...and we always spend like at least 3 hrs at that...of course mainly doing work...but we're both really realex and joking around liek two good friends...i dknt know...and the other day we went for a walk around here where we live...we talked a lot...it was so great...we actually managed to forget we were student and teacher...but its that thing we can't do that often because imagine if someone from school sees us...you knw...

I guess this answers the questions you guys asked...thanks for the help...please keep on talking to me! =)

yeah, it is possible that this is just a "sisterly" love she feels towards you. in any case, she could get in big trouble if people find out you are getting extra help and it may be romanced linked. I don't know, just possible.

I think to be safe, and to protect her job, don't make any moves until after you graduate. after you graduate, then maybe you can ask if she'd like to keep meeting up with you, like for coffee or lunch....

Yea of course...i agree...no not making any moves...of course not...and there is no extra help just for me...it's tutoring...she doest just do it to me...don't worry...she isnt doing anything wrong...the only wrong thing really...is the way i feel...

The Lecturer... I couldn't get her out of my head and I'd misread her body language. I asked to talk to her out of college in private and she wouldn't agree to it. She telephoned me and asked what was wrong. I asked about her lingering eye contact and the hug she gave me when I gave her a bouquet of flowers thanking her for the extra help she'd given me. She said, 'She didn't realise her eye contact was longer than usual and apologised and that the hug was a thank you.' I explained that the flowers were a thank you and nothing else. Then I told her I had feelings for her. I could tell she was shocked.

I was supposed to be going back to college for another year because I'd passed my exam and I wanted to continue with that subject. I asked how she would feel about teaching me knowing what I'd told her. She replied that she wouldn't teach me and if she saw my name on her list she would have to report it to senior staff.

I wasn't 'out' at the time and started to panic. I told her I didn't want anyone else knowing, because I was embarrassed enough.

She also said there was 2 other teachers who taught the subject. I said I couldn't always follow other teachers and had had the same problem at school. She suggested that if I wanted to stay at college to take another subject instead. By then my emotions had got the better of me even though I was 41. I said, 'So what am I supposed to do if I see you in college? Am I supposed to turn around and walk the other way?' She said, 'Of course not.'

I've never been back to college since and I've never seen her in the town. I wish I would bump into her because I'd like to apologise.

Wow...that all sounds very horrible really...i'm trully sorry...but no...my "situation" is no close to that...anyway I still appreciate all the comments...because i'm sure it could get to something like that if I didnt watch out on what I was doing!!! Thanks a lot everyone! =D