a good lube to use?

If you are going to use lube in conjunction with a condom then use WATER based lubricants since they will not dissolve the condom. There are all kinds of brands out there that you can use, I suggest you and your gf go to a sex shop and make an event out of it and pick lubes that you want to try.

I have found that the simpler, the better.

The ones I have tried from the sex shops might look interesting and inviting, but I have HATED all of them. These are all the ones with the flavors, scents, and all that crap. I just wound up sticky and uncomfortable.

I tried the KY warming stuff and I also found that pretty annoying. The warming sensation was interesting, but it stung later on.

Astroglide is the best...or any slight variation. Just the plain, water based ones that look the least "flashy" work the best in my opinion.

LOL I SHOULD ELABORATE A BIT MORE. WE ALREADY USE SOMETHING THAT WORKS WELL AT NOT DISSOLVING THE CONDOM, I AM WONDERING IF THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE THAT WORKS JUST AS WELL THAT WILL ALSO HEIGHTEN HER AROUSAL that you can recommend. and as far as a sex shop, she would never do anything like that. she was a virgin before she was with me, and she very much enjoys sex with me, infact now that we are actively having it, she often initiates it when she is in the mood, but she is still getting used to it and is too shy just yet for a sex shop. lol sorry for the caps just realized it was on.

You're looking for a lube that will heighten her arousal...but you're not willing to go to a sex shop? (By sex shop I mean ones that sell toys, lube, etc, just to clarify...)

I'm not sure what exactly you'd be looking for...

lol, no, i said SHE is unwilling to go to one, im perfectly willing to.