Ok so heres the story...

a few weeks ago i posted on here asing what to do as i wanted to get back with my ex. The thing is we are back but only seeing each other but i want it to be more. I love him so much and i'm kind of coming to terms that he doesn't feel the same as me if not by now we'd be be together properly! He hasn't been with any other girls but i notice he flirts with other girls when he thinks i'm not there. I know we are only seeing each other but no one really know's how i feel about him i couldn't imagine life without him he's on my mind every single minute!

Does anybody think i should move on?

I love him so much but isit in my best interest if he doesn't feel the same or will he soon show the same back. We text and IM all the time when we are apart but a college we don't really talk that much just lots of hugs n kissing.. is he using me ?

..x) Lucii (x..

I think you need to sit down with him and clearly define the terms of your relationship. IMO the term "seeing each other" means that you guys are somewhat committed and that you guys shouldn't be going around dating and flirting with other people. But he might think differently on this.