???????????

Why is it so difficult to love someone? Why can't you stop loving the one you love even when it hurts so bad and never seems to work out? Why can't I control my emotions and free myself from all this hurt? Why do I keep going into the same thing blindfolded knowing that I'm not in control of any of it? I guess I'm just stupid. Who knows.....

Hi Jaiva -

It's normal to feel not in control of your emotions after a breakup.

Breakups in a psychological sense are like losing a loved one.

There are periods of grieving you will go through before you can really get a hold of how you feel.

I felt the exact same way a few months ago and have since healed, but I did cry, be upset, not understand the who what when where why, and now do, so just let out the emotions.

Hugs, Rose

But that's the thing we've broken up and for the past month we've been trying to make it work or at least figure out all the pieces to the puzzle. And when were just enjoying each other there were no problems however when we actually attempted to talk and figure things out we fight and argue and can't figure anything out. If we were to just ignore everything but how we feel about each other then things work but when we try to figure out how we fit into this world things never pan out or make sense. We can never agree on anything. And it's frustrating and hurtful and disappointing. And I'm tired of it but I love him and want it to work. So I'm just so darn confused....... that's all.

If you argue and shout every time you try and resolve your problems, it says to me that the two of you have very different opions on how your problems should be fixed. My advice would be to move on. If tthis person really loves you, they will be willing to bend for you. If they are not, then they are not the right person for you.

Firstly you are far from stupid. And feelings like these can get out of control very easily. As much as i'd like to say you should keep going for him... I'm not so sure you should. You say it hurts you and you fight and argue... Is that really the sort of relationship you want. I'm sorry to sound so negative but maybe you have to leave it as hard as it will be... Then again i don't know eiother of you so i could be wrong, just my opinion.