Annoying traits/habits we won't miss...

Just thought I'd do a post that would help us remember the things that irritated the hell out of us about our exes, but we were so blinded by love we looked past it. My own personal list:

1) his cheapness

2) his dragonbreath blowing into my face when he slept b/c he couldn't breathe through his nose

3) his obsession w/gambling and all things poker

4) when he'd buy me presents that HE wanted

5) the time it took him a week to call me when we were LD

6) me having to wake up early to drive him to work so he could get there on time...grrrrrrrr

ugh, what an A-HOLE! he was never good enough for me

I won't miss anything about my ex. It was all an illusion. He told me clearly with his words and actions several times that I wasn't the one.

I remember when we first started dating I lay my head on his shoulder and said "I hope you like me as much as I like you"... No response.

Or a few months into it, he still hadn't called me his GF and I was getting concerned. He said "well would it make you feel better if I called you my GF?" I said "no, call me your GF when you FEEL I am your GF" to which he simply responded, "fine."

Or 6 months into it when I told him I loved him and didn't hear it back...

Or the time I was trying to convey how I felt about him and said "haven't you ever been with someone you loved so much that you didn't ever want the moment to end?" to which he responded, "a very long time ago"... What was I then? Chopped liver?!

Yup... Good times.

ball scratching

slurping of tea

milk down his chin at breakfast

having to bribe him to help me with my work

making dinner for when he gets home

his moods

his moods

his shouting

his smelly stinky mum

his unclean cups

his rudeness to my friends

his nonchalant behaviour to me when he wanted something from others as a do i was involved with

his never helping or offereing to pick me up

he never morally supported me

LOL great post

My ex was a very good person until he dumped me via email.

But there was one thing that did bug me was I think he has paranoia. I live in a safe area. Before we leave my home, he would always look out the peephole on the door before opening door to make sure theres no bad people out there. That bugged me!!!!! ](*,)

This post is fantastic. I don't think it is meant to be "men bashing". . If you are a man . .by all means post about what you didn't like about your ex gf. I would post everything on here but it would take 3 pages so I will spare you. I know that everyone who posted on here is making progress for sure. . . b/c once I started to feel better about my break up is when I realized all of the negatives and things I didn't like. Up until then I was "idealizing" him. Everyone here is such a great support system. I haven't shed a tear or wanted to contact him in over a week and really don't care! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!