first time....

Well, I don't know why, but I decided to start this thread just as a kinda survey type thing. Well, first off I am a virgin and I think me and my girlfriend will probably have sex within the month or maybe month & a 1/2 Which way did you do it the first time you had sex??? and how long did you wait

It really doesn't matter.

I've been with my girl for more than three months, I'm still a virgin, so is she.

I'm in no hurry to have sex, I would love to have sex with her, and she would love to have sex with me, but we both understand that we are still young and we aren't really ready.

I say go for it if you know thats what you want. If you've been with her long enough for you to know that you love her. Just think about it, talk to her about it (if you haven't already). Make sure you are both comfortable with it before you seriously consider doing anything.

WOW! That is the epitome of the perfect answer from a guy.

jsudz2430,

I'm a 36 year old virgin and i'm still waiting. I think there is nothing werid,wrong or stange in waiting especailly if you're under 18.I know some people on enotalone doesn't like my virgin stand but if you believe in a certain issue.A person should speak out on it.Well....

I think losing your virginity shouldn't be taken lightly especially if you're under 18 years old.I think if a young person is dating a virgin or both people are a virgin.Wait !!!What is the rush in having intercourse? I don't see any good reason for people under 18 to have intercourse.

Th3Element05,

As a young person i give you credit for waiting for sex.

I've been with my girl for more than three months, I'm still a virgin, so is she.

I'm in no hurry to have sex, I would love to have sex with her, and she would love to have sex with me, but we both understand that we are still young and we aren't really ready.

I say go for it if you know thats what you want. If you've been with her long enough for you to know that you love her. Just think about it, talk to her about it (if you haven't already). Make sure you are both comfortable with it before you seriously consider doing anything.

Let me just tell you Element that there need to be WAY more guys like you out there. Kudos

jsudz2430,

I'm a 36 year old virgin and i'm still waiting. I think there is nothing werid,wrong or stange in waiting especailly if you're under 18.I know some people on enotalone doesn't like my virgin stand but if you believe in a certain issue.A person should speak out on it.Well....

I think losing your virginity shouldn't be taken lightly especially if you're under 18 years old.I think if a young person is dating a virgin or both people are a virgin.Wait !!!What is the rush in having intercourse? I don't see any good reason for people under 18 to have intercourse.

Th3Element05,

As a young person i give you credit for waiting for sex.

Wow, I can't believe you are 36 and a virgin. Not saying that's bad, but the curiosity alone would have driven me. Then again, I am a guy and my hormones rage 24/7 it seems. Anyway, I lost mine on my 17th birthday birthday with my highschool girlfriend. It was extraordinarily awkward. I think I lasted about 10 seconds and it was straight-up missionary.

jsudz,

Don't worry about it. When it happens it happens. If you try to push it then it's more than likely going to end up akward and not what you were expecting to get out of it.

The way I figured out that I was ready was that I stopped thinking about it so much. I stopped worrying about whether it was going to be right or good or special enough. I just stopped thinking about it and when it did actually cross my mind I was a lot more comfortable with the idea.

Just don't worry about it. When you are ready you'll know, and you won't have to ask other people questions about it.

I also agree with Southerngirl though, you need to talk to your girlfriend about the important things first. You both need to know what you are getting into.

Make sure your ready to do it. Talk with her first about protection and what you would do if she ever were to get pregnant.

These are important things to discuss. When you are ready just relax and enjoy it.

Totally agree. And maybe like myself you'll discovery sex is to some extent mostly just hype.

well my ex bf well we didnt wait long 2 days then we were planing to do it, but he got kicked outta his place and then we stayed with his aunt and she wouldnt let as sleep in the same bed, he was 19 and he told her i was 18 but i was only 15 at the time, so they went out one night and then we had sex so we were only dating about 6 days then we had sex and only knew eachother 7 or 8 days. I would of perfurred to wait but i didnt and theres no point in regreting it anyway now.

Talk to her about it, make sure that is what she wants and not just saying she wants it to make you happy, and when the time comes take is slow and relax and enjoy yourselves, it will be a night yous will never forget

Wow, I can't believe you are 36 and a virgin. Not saying that's bad, but the curiosity alone would have driven me. Then again, I am a guy and my hormones rage 24/7 it seems. Anyway, I lost mine on my 17th birthday birthday with my highschool girlfriend. It was extraordinarily awkward. I think I lasted about 10 seconds and it was straight-up missionary.

Chrisrad,

Yes i'm curious about intercourse but verbal intimacy and a healthy long term relationship comes first before intercourse. I haven't found a man who wants those things.The man only wanted casual sex.

I just believe anybody can have sex but not everybody can get verbal intimacy from the opposite sex.

I give it to any person who can have sex with anybody with a penis or vagina.I can't.I believe my body,mind and soul is worth a commitment.

I'm a frustrated fortysomething (male) virgin and I hope my first time (if it ever happens!) will be something adventurous. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always thought sex within a relationship would be kind of mild-mannered and tame.

I also hope I won't have to use a condom. I really want my first time to be natural and full-contact. I know that's not PC nowadays, but being a virgin, I have nothing to pass on, and I'm willing to take my chances myself.

Personally, I think that being seduced by a good looking female teacher is the most perfect possible way for a teenaged guy to be introduced to sex. Always been my fantasy, anyway.

Chrisrad,

Yes i'm curious about intercourse but verbal intimacy and a healthy long term relationship comes first before intercourse. I haven't found a man who wants those things.The man only wanted casual sex.

I just believe anybody can have sex but not everybody can get verbal intimacy from the opposite sex.

I give it to any person who can have sex with anybody with a penis or vagina.I can't.I believe my body,mind and soul is worth a commitment.

Commitment is great. Your body, mind and soul is worth a commitment, but rules are there to be broken Even though you stand for those words, but I'm sure you will enjoy your first time more than alotta other virgins. Try it.

I'm a frustrated fortysomething (male) virgin and I hope my first time (if it ever happens!) will be something adventurous. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always thought sex within a relationship would be kind of mild-mannered and tame.

I also hope I won't have to use a condom. I really want my first time to be natural and full-contact. I know that's not PC nowadays, but being a virgin, I have nothing to pass on, and I'm willing to take my chances myself.

Personally, I think that being seduced by a good looking female teacher is the most perfect possible way for a teenaged guy to be introduced to sex. Always been my fantasy, anyway.

Square,

A virgin losing their virginity casually is PC but a virgin waiting is not.Most young virgin nowdays don't hold on to their virginity(this board story proves that) Oh one more question for you.How do you know sex within a relationship would be tame and mild manner.Your spouse or LT BF/GF should know what you want and need sexually.

Square,

A virgin losing their virginity casually is PC but a virgin waiting is not.Most young virgin nowdays don't hold on to their virginity(this board story proves that) Oh one more question for you.How do you know sex within a relationship would be tame and mild manner.Your spouse or LT BF/GF should know what you want and need sexually.

One thing that would concern me though, is that a healthy sexual relationship and sexual compatibility overall do play a huge roll in a long-term relationship. I dated this one girl about 7 years ago who I found out had bipolar disorder and was on Paxil. We had a good social relationship but sexually it was ridiculous because she could NOT get off no matter what. The meds she was on seriously hindered her in that department. Needless to say that relationship only lasted a few months.

I've never seen a 17 year old guy say something so mature. I'm impressed, Element.